Windows 10: Windows animation lagging

Discus and support Windows animation lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Legend Hunter 3, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Windows animation lagging

This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need to enable a windows feature " virtual machine platform " but after enabling the virtual machine platform and rebooted my device. After it restarted I observed that the windows animations in start menu and scrolling animation in start menu also other related animations were lagging and also the intel graphics control Panel option was missing when I right-clicked on my desktop.

Please anyone help me to sort this problem.

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Feb 20, 2021
  2. lee WT Win User

lumia 930 animations lags

Thanks for Replying..

*Lumia denim update

*when I am in app like messenger and press home key it lags however no lags on native phone apps or small size apps but it always lags when I press home key or back key (if it brings me home screen) from games or some apps (Lumia 920 is always smooth)

*Not all of them usually to animations bring me home screen

*animations in apps are very smooth all apps

*my internet connection is stable and even if wifi is off it lags

lee WT, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Darknova Win User

Windows animation lagging

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Windows animation lagging :)

Darknova, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows animation lagging

1. Windows animation lagging - Similar Threads - animation lagging

2. UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall: Hello,I have built a new PC and have an annoying issue.When I for example select Powershell in search and click "run as administrator" sometimes at random, instead of dimming the background image, it makes everything turn pitch black except the prompt window itself. After I...
  3. UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall: Hello,I have built a new PC and have an annoying issue.When I for example select Powershell in search and click "run as administrator" sometimes at random, instead of dimming the background image, it makes everything turn pitch black except the prompt window itself. After I...
  4. I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FiveWings2k6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10na725/i_somehow_got_windows_basic_theme_with_working/
  5. Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.: As title, I have a computer with win11 and works well. But when I plugin multiple monitors2↑ on 1 GPU, some animationsLike max/minimizing window will be very lag.I experience some setup:A, 3090 with 2 Mon4K + 2K works wellB, 3090 with 3 Mon4K*2 + 2K very lagD, 3090 with 3...
  6. Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.

Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.: As title, I have a computer with win11 and works well. But when I plugin multiple monitors2↑ on 1 GPU, some animationsLike max/minimizing window will be very lag.I experience some setup:A, 3090 with 2 Mon4K + 2K works wellB, 3090 with 3 Mon4K*2 + 2K very lagD, 3090 with 3...
  7. Windows 11 most animation really lag on my ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 most animation really lag on my ASUS TUF F15: Somewhat my laptop kinda runs really lag and stutters even when plugged in. I assume that is probably the driver but I installed the latest driver from ASUS Support but it doesn't solve any problem....
  8. Windows 11 most animation really lag on my ASUS TUF F15

Windows 11 most animation really lag on my ASUS TUF F15: Somewhat my laptop kinda runs really lag and stutters even when plugged in. I assume that is probably the driver but I installed the latest driver from ASUS Support but it doesn't solve any problem....
  9. Animation Lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animation Lag on Windows 10: Has anybody else experienced the animation lag on Windows 10 when switching virtual desktops or managing lots of windows on the screen? I'm on the latest Fast Insider build on my Surface Book 2, and it's been painful to witness how much lag there is when switching screens,...
  10. Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extreme lag and animation glitches when pressing windows key tab: On my surface book when pressing windows key tab the animation is none existent and takes a second for the menu to open. I know its not a big issue but if Microsoft is advertising their fluent design I feel like I need to mention that they are screwing up something pretty...