Windows 10: Windows anniversary version

Discus and support Windows anniversary version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have install windows 10 pro 1607 version for my pc. After install installation graphic card drivers not detect in computer manager and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SithiraLimantha, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows anniversary version

I have install windows 10 pro 1607 version for my pc. After install installation graphic card drivers not detect in computer manager and when i manually install graphics drivers then it will have error as follow , “this drivers not compatible with current windows version”. I much appreciate your prompt reply. graphic card - n videa g force gtx 1660

:)

SithiraLimantha, May 16, 2020

2. Feature update for WIndow 10 Anniversary

I need to update my Windows 10 default version to Anniversary version.

I tried doing and windows update. It is updating to Creator directly.

Can you suggest the steps to install Anniversary or share the link where I can download the Feature Update directly.

Sathyaraj1, May 16, 2020
  3. Why doesn't the windows 10 anniversary update work on older pcs

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What issues are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to the previous version of Windows or the previous built before the Anniversary Update?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you install Windows 10 by using the media creation tool. The steps are provided on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 16, 2020
  4. Windows anniversary version

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows anniversary version

1. Windows anniversary version - Similar Threads - anniversary version

2. If i install latest version of windows ( April update) from anniversary update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i install latest version of windows ( April update) from anniversary update.: If i install latest version of windows ( April update) from anniversary update i know it will create Windows.old folder.but laptop already has windows.old folder will there be 2 windows.old folder or what will happen.. will it create problem to my laptop.....
  3. Anniversary Update fails without reason, will stick to the old version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update fails without reason, will stick to the old version: Used the Windows Media Creation tool for the Anniversary Update All went well, but in the end a simple "Windows 10 installation has failed" No reason, I just returned to my 10586.545 desktop. Frankly as I expect such things to happen, I always create a Windows image...
  4. Facebook App opens & closes on Anniversary update Version 1607

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App opens & closes on Anniversary update Version 1607: It seems facebook app just open & closes right away on the Anniversary edition Version 1607 build 14383.187. I uninstalled & reinstalled app & no dice. I went also again to apps, features. facebook advanced options & reset still no dice. Anyone find a fix to this yet? or just...
  5. Want to download ISO of version BEFORE anniversary edition

Want to download ISO of version BEFORE anniversary edition: Anybody know where I can download the previous version? I d/l the anniversary and I don't like it. I've been searching for an hour and can't find any site (Msft or otherwise) that offers an earlier version to download. I want to do a clean install. Thanks. 60923
  6. Trouble trying to install Windows 10 Anniversary Update, version 1607

Trouble trying to install Windows 10 Anniversary Update, version 1607: I have tried multiple times times to install the Windows 10 Pro, Anniversary Update to my desktop computer, a Dell Inspiron 560. Every time, the result has been a computer that will not start-up, ie. Windows does not appear to load/run. I have tried the WURepair tool and...
  7. WIN anniversary update automatically reverting to old version

WIN anniversary update automatically reverting to old version: I have tried several times to update to the anniversary update, and at the start, everything is going fine. the update installs correctly, and is working fine. but when i try to turn off the computer, it won't. the screen goes black, but 30 seconds later if i touch the mouse,...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?: Have successfully installed Anniversary Version on a Lenovo Laptop E525. Now need to change & enlarge the Icon Font, in order to use the screen. Best I can do is a solid white font of indeterminate size accompanied by a fuzzy shadow. Right now it is not useable, unless I use...
  9. Migrate W10 Anniversary version to an upgraded PC?

Migrate W10 Anniversary version to an upgraded PC?: I have two old systems running W10 with the Anniversary update applied. I want to upgrade the MB and Processor on these systems but don't want to buy yet another copy of Windows. The last time I ran into this issue the Microsoft CSR said I'd have to go back to the W8 CD/Key...
  10. Wrong version of Anniversary?

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong version of Anniversary?: I went to the nVidia website to download a new driver for my TITAN BLACK GPU, and it said there that my OS is Anniversary 32 bit! But on my computer, in SYSTEM INFORMATION, and in SPECCY, it says, WINDOWS 10 PRO, (which I'm supposed to have)! Can anybody tell me what's going...