Windows 10: Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper...

Discus and support Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have seen many posts by people with similar problems to mine get answered by techs who-it seems to me- don’t get it. For instance I still have same... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Default_user88525, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper...

I have seen many posts by people with similar problems to mine get answered by techs who-it seems to me- don’t get it. For instance I still have same ssue after years of questions, paid and failed service from MSFT, PC repair shops etc.

In my case I believe that a trojan (?) has hijacked every device I own. Basically hijacked network than device by device- regardless of OS. My Windows 10 PCs show OS as NT in environment windows, drivers and registry keys seem to be replaced by different drivers/keys/ List of “Users” include remote managers, service asserted authority. DNS and IP addresses cannot be changed. MMC indicates “local”device is not device I am using.

All the techs that have answered me and many ohers who seem to be asking same question give answers that depend on MSFTs GUI to work as expected. Very partial lists of Windows tools, actions intended to help and offerred as suggestions: #1) Roll back driver (grayed out) etc. file in System32 (where I think corrct drivers are) is read only and impossble to access after taking ownership and trying to (#2) add user “Everyone” as owner or as full control. I need to do this as every other user - the users I created, the othe users that should be there as well as the 12-15 new users that indcated remote control and administration of devices, .e users such as admnistrator, owner, system, local owner, all show a suffix attached to them. (The users with suffux seem to be know as e.g. S-5-15-2 (don’t know if this exact but others users like remote admin start with same S-*.* but have a 25 character alpha-numeric code following (I think activation code).

#3) When I NAME PC or change name- the name is further changed by showing unknown line of characters with”/“ and the repeated name. #4 All boot files are changed extensions often showing as *.*.exe.mui, i’e 2 extensions. #5) Cannot set rules in advanced Defender & often rules are set that are inimical to device health, #5) overriding the set DNS/IP address to use correct settings does not permit internet access. #6) Using. #7) Either iso. Or .exe verson of new windows (from media player) not allowed - unused space on hard drive not calculated in space avalable, #8) Unable to change registry keys in curent config, as instructed or change permissions/access through “chage owner” #9). Not sure purpose of Powershell in 10 but it seems as if it is designed to make devic e easy to hijack #10) SubInACL finshes installaton with window that shows “remove” rather than “finish” as only active field

:)

Default_user88525, Dec 25, 2018

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Dec 25, 2018
  3. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social

Shri Jnanashakthi Subrahmanyaswamy, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper...

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper...

1. Windows answers to many customers hijack questions With solutions that may work on paper... - Similar Threads - answers many customers

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Many questions do not allow for correct answers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many questions do not allow for correct answers: I enjoy the polls but get frustrated when I cannot answer the question with the choices provided and also does not allow you to NOT select a choice by giving an NA option. Today is an example:Who makes the majority of healthcare and insurance decisions in your...
  9. Custom Paper Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  10. SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions: I am at a school and have 150 laptops to image. I use VMWare to create a virtual build of Windows 10 and I have put the virtual machine into audit mode per your instructions/tutorial. When I capture the image and deploy it to a laptop the customization questions still appear...