Windows 10: Windows any file properties not opening??

Discus and support Windows any file properties not opening?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am a young kid who is trying to find a fix to this problem i hope people help me out because i tried to find the fix for this problem none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Babu choudhury, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows any file properties not opening??

Hello, I am a young kid who is trying to find a fix to this problem i hope people help me out because i tried to find the fix for this problem none of em work. tried safe mode. tried EVERYTHING like EVERYTHING. i need some important help because if i dont my parents are gonna kill me.I waked up and used my pc and i got a error and i went to "right click" and clicked "properties"

and it does'nt open. it does'nt even show the loading circle. Im dead. i tried everything from day to dawn to night. please for gods sake post a comment that is helpful Please!

:)

Babu choudhury, May 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 29, 2020
  4. Windows any file properties not opening??

What App to use to open a .mht file?

I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files.

I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text.

EyeInTheSky, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows any file properties not opening??

1. Windows any file properties not opening?? - Similar Threads - file properties opening

2. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  3. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  4. The properties window is not opening for Files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The properties window is not opening for Files and folders: Hi?I have a Windows 11 Home Edition on HP Omen. My problem is when I right click properties or even use ALT+ENTER on a file or folder to open properties of that file/folder it does not open. Properties is not opening a dialogue window. Tried to search for solutions and...
  5. The properties window is not opening for Files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The properties window is not opening for Files and folders: Hi?I have a Windows 11 Home Edition on HP Omen. My problem is when I right click properties or even use ALT+ENTER on a file or folder to open properties of that file/folder it does not open. Properties is not opening a dialogue window. Tried to search for solutions and...
  6. Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...: After Windows found me a virus threat file apk on my computer. And I right-clicked and opened "Properties" of the same file I did not double-click to see the creation date and other file details. It says the same thing I opened the file. And can the virus spread on my...
  7. Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties: The Properties window for any file or folder is not opening When I right click and select properties. I have also checked a previously posted article regarding the same but couldn't find any thing useful. Please help me out!!...
  8. Properties of any file is not opening

Properties of any file is not opening: When i right click on a file and click on properties nothing is happening. even the shortcut for properties is not working. The problem is on windows 10....
  9. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties): I have encountered this problem some months ago and have just now started to try to fix it. I have browsed through many forms and many websites but have had no luck. I basically have the same issue as the user DanikSo had. Problem: Cant open any properties window on any...
  10. Not opening any files

Not opening any files: Since yesterday none of my files are being opened and all files are loaded with extension botmap. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-opening-any-files/5c01555c-236e-43e1-9bed-22b5b30586cb"