Windows 10: windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security.

Discus and support windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Team, We have noticed that windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. Cylance Protect is an enterprise anti-virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bharathmv, Dec 13, 2019.

1. bharathmv Win User

windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security.

Dear Team,

We have noticed that windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. Cylance Protect is an enterprise anti-virus software.

windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. 35abd2ca-2e9e-4320-bd35-4b80c504da50?upload=true.jpg

We followed the following link to register and detect the Cylance Protect in windows security.

https://home-support.cylance.com/hc...-Smart-Antivirus-with-Windows-Security-Center

below is the output from windows security

windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. fa20a79e-14be-439e-bffe-fdba691027ff?upload=true.jpg

We would like to know, why windows are not able to detect this? what could be the reason?

:)

bharathmv, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Siddhagod Win User

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Dec 13, 2019
  3. BOW
    Bow Win User
    Windows Security

Is Windows Security, Fire Wall and Defender enough to protect a system? All I use it for is games, email, and some surfin the net.

4. windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security.

1. windows API not able to detect Cylance Protect in windows security. - Similar Threads - API able detect

2. Not able to open windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to open windows security: I am not able to open my windows security. Mine is windows 11. What to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-windows-security/59459ba1-2cb5-4220-9621-ccee264a872b
  3. Firmware protection checking through API

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware protection checking through API: Hi,I need to check through code whether firmware protection is enabled or not, is there any API through which one can read the value of Firmware protection whether its ON or OFF....
  4. Firmware protection checking through API

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware protection checking through API: Hi,I need to check through code whether firmware protection is enabled or not, is there any API through which one can read the value of Firmware protection whether its ON or OFF....
  5. Device protection in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device protection in Windows Security: Why is my device like this and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-protection-in-windows-security/256bb127-7edb-4a4e-9e2d-d1f0c3867ad4
  6. Windows Security Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Protection History: Hi! I just wanted to ask, when I go in Protection History, it says "Potentially unwanted app removed."It means that my laptop is safe, right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-protection-history/cf3fc869-38b7-41fd-9bce-e72b6261da5e
  7. Windows Security: Protection:

Windows Security: Protection:: Hi, What does the "Actions" Allow button do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-protection/82bacfd4-29a2-4a40-88e4-ef78003e84d4
  8. Why am I not able to view the virus and threat protection window in Windows Security?

Why am I not able to view the virus and threat protection window in Windows Security?: When I open my windows security screen, I am not able to find the virus and threat protection window. When I look up virus and threat protection, it gives me a message saying, "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the...
  9. Windows Security - Webcam Protection

Windows Security - Webcam Protection: Does Windows Security/Defender stop your webcam from being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-webcam-protection/02dd8203-170e-436b-8395-15891c90bfaa
  10. Windows Security/Protection history

Windows Security/Protection history: Happy Holidays to All. Nov 5th 2019: Windows 10 Pro version Winver 18362.449, I have since updated to 1909, winver 18363.476. But since Nov 5th I have had random shutdown of Outlook.com mail, either using Firefox or EDGE. Microsoft opened a case number and promptly closed it....