Windows 10: WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS

Discus and support WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys! Hope you’re well now let’s try and help poor Joey..... Now I’ve been on Xbox for a while so bought game pass I mean you can’t say anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephReed4, Aug 10, 2020.

1. WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS

Hello guys! Hope you’re well now let’s try and help poor Joey..... Now I’ve been on Xbox for a while so bought game pass I mean you can’t say anything wrong with it it’s amazing....

As you are all aware FS2020 is on the game pass as well as others games...
    1 Football manger 2020- I installed as love them game Players May know you have to add Prem league badges in when accessing the **Windows App** In files it said I didn’t have any permissions to obviously edit the folder Naturally I googled as you would do....
    - I watched videos and tutorials and eventually I accessed the files....

Now 2 weeks on I had to update my computer now I thought nothing off it... I installed hearts of iron IV thinking looks a pretty good game....
    - I tried to add a new folder into the **WINDOWS APP** folder and ran the program take ownership... : Everything was going through a success and putting me as owner until it came to heart of iron..,,

I was puzzled the fact as it was working two weeks ago. **N**ow this game wasn’t letting me get access to the folders it was saying denied....

so I reset the admin again to the orginial and then put me again using the properties menu.., however this time some folders weren’t letting me access them or actually add folders into **Windows App** and Of course it’s very upsetting the fact that I can’t add stuff to game or actually add folders into the **Windows App** after following every instruction I did get an error code on some ones says **Critical error 88x000f I think** something like that...

My question being is there anyway to fix this so that all folders in the **Windows app** I can gain access to like I previously do without any error codes so I can add stuff to games and folders

Thank you
    JOSEPH

:)

JosephReed4, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Find Folders Without Filetype - Need App Suggestion

windows 7 - Find folders NOT containing a particular filemask - Software Recommendations Stack Exchange
    You can use the shareware XYplorer, which has a 30-day trial period. In version 14.80, it introduced the feature that you want: Find Containing Folders. Now you can list all folders containing a certain file or file type, files of a certain size or age, or with certain other properties. You can as well list all folders NOT containing such files.

WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS [​IMG]

Quicksearch - example with switch.

WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS [​IMG]

(You can just see the switch on the bottom - sorry, clipped the text)

dalchina, Aug 10, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS

1. WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS - Similar Threads - APP CRITICAL ERROR

2. Critical Windows errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Windows errors.: I am getting Windows 11 critical errors including lockup and restart. The event viewer starts with this error.The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}...
  3. Critical Windows errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Windows errors.: I am getting Windows 11 critical errors including lockup and restart. The event viewer starts with this error.The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}...
  4. Critical errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical errors: errors, Indentity_helper.exe stopped; ADe1RCP.exe stopped; AUDIODG.exe stopped; IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe stopped; and alot of GraphDataPoint issues. I have no idea what all this means but I have to wonder if XBOX doesn't have something to do with it all as I am only seeing the...
  5. Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors: Hi, I built a new PC last week. Here are some pertinent specs: Mobo: ASUS ROG X570-E CPU: Ryzen 5800x GPU: Nvidia FE 3090 Ram: Neo-Z Trident 3600 PSU: Corsair 850W In that time, I've played a few different games. Hitman 3, Sekiro and Phasmaphobia online all run...
  6. Apps are not available with critical error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps are not available with critical error: I can not access Start, Windows Update and all the apps on my Windows 10 PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-are-not-available-with-critical-error/a013f333-205d-47ee-99dc-7696981d9028
  7. Critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical error: Since my last windows download a blue tile has appeared on the screen telling me that I have a critical error and that my start menu is’nt working. I am now unable to get Windows Mail, or Photos etc. Your help would be appreciated. Regards Carl Hopkins...
  8. Certain windows apps not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain windows apps not working: Applications like Photos, Paint 3D, 3D builder and 3D builder don't work. They open, and close without doing anything. Even when reinstalling them, they don't work. I am running the latest update of windows 10 1909....
  9. Critical Error

Critical Error: I tried to change my graphics card so first I installed a program called display drivers uninstaller DDU and then restarted my PC. I turned everything off and then I tried to change it but I didn't have the right cable so I put everything back and put my normal graphics card...
  10. CriticaL Error

CriticaL Error: Okay so I've seen this problem a thousand times and I am tired or reading and reading!!! I personally built this Windows 7 SP2 Home Premium 64-bit computer in February 2011: Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 341 RC-341C-KKN1-GP Black Steel MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case Power...