Windows 10: windows app dosent work

Discus and support windows app dosent work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] hello, im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alsabah001, Dec 24, 2018.

1. windows app dosent work

windows app dosent work 3342e326-d516-4ef9-a35b-fc2ab3de9a11?upload=true.jpg windows app dosent work 9bcb126b-38b7-4f17-9d6f-4cb388e1315c?upload=true.jpg

hello,

im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows apps saying this ?? is there a fix ?

:)

alsabah001, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows app dosent work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows app dosent work

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

windows app dosent work

1. windows app dosent work - Similar Threads - app dosent

2. Windows 10 setting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 setting app: My windows 10 settings app crashes immediately on starting. I’ve tried sfc/scannow and every other option from a google search of the issue. Really annoying since I now can’t connect to internet....
  3. My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged: I was playing on my computer today, and all of a sudden I received a black screen. I had to restart my computer, but when I came back on to it, the home screen text was enlarged. I signed in and while doing this I noticed that all the texts were huge. I also noticed all the...
  4. App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.": Hi, I have been having this issue on various computers. I have have tried most of the fixes found online with no resolution. If I try to access the app store on the same computer with a different user account it does work. I think this is related to the user account and...
  5. Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?

Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?: IIRC back when it was launched, and even after Project Rome, the Microsoft Store supported 32-bit apps only. I've avoided using apps from it - unless they're unavailable elsewhere - for that reason, since I prefer to run as much stuff 64-bit as I can. Has this changed? Are...
  6. Xbox beta app file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app file path: I am trying to find the exe files of the games I have installed using the xbox beta app. Im using xbox game pass for pc and would like to know where the executables are located Thanks...
  7. associate apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    associate apps: How do I associate Open Office with an e-mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/associate-apps/0774e127-dab9-416c-9013-bf3d66cee30e
  8. Fonts in app task bars.

Fonts in app task bars.: I don't know if I am correctly explaining what I need For instance, if I go to Appearance and Personalization and the font on the page is small, how do change it? I guess what I mean is how do I change task bar fonts? Thank you...
  9. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  10. windows 10 app setting dosent allow me to uninstall or modify?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 app setting dosent allow me to uninstall or modify?: Hello please read this carefully and no robot responses please. I have noticed recently a small possible issue on my windows 10 cp. When i go to the apps setting with in settings i cant modify or uninstall from there. It says i need to be the administrator. But my account is...