Windows 10: windows app dosent work

Discus and support windows app dosent work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] hello, im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alsabah001, Dec 24, 2018.

1. windows app dosent work

windows app dosent work 3342e326-d516-4ef9-a35b-fc2ab3de9a11?upload=true.jpg windows app dosent work 9bcb126b-38b7-4f17-9d6f-4cb388e1315c?upload=true.jpg

hello,

im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows apps saying this ?? is there a fix ?

:)

alsabah001, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows app dosent work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows app dosent work

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

windows app dosent work

1. windows app dosent work - Similar Threads - app dosent

2. Authenticator app was working and now it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator app was working and now it's not.: What is going on with the Authenticator app? Earlier today, I had no problem logging into my vault. When I had to get back into my account on my laptop, nothing shows up on the Authenticator app. I also tried to log in using my password Which is correct, but that doesn't...
  3. My alexa app windows 11 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My alexa app windows 11 dosent work: My amazon alexa app was working fine couple of days back , now When I open the app it shows red line which means microphone is off, but in windows setting it shows alexa is usning the mic currently, when turn it off and again enable it after that red line goes away, then I...
  4. My alexa app windows 11 dosent work

My alexa app windows 11 dosent work: My amazon alexa app was working fine couple of days back , now When I open the app it shows red line which means microphone is off, but in windows setting it shows alexa is usning the mic currently, when turn it off and again enable it after that red line goes away, then I...
  5. get error app dosent launch 0xc000005

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get error app dosent launch 0xc000005: error similar to like the imagetutorial should sfc / scannow and check memtest etc . but this tutorial says it can fix errors using MRT / MSERT. I've tried successfully and found a virus win32/floxif.hwin32/floxif.eand I tried to fix it after a scan and then restarted roblox...
  6. Windows 11 store does not even open and it dosent let me download xbox compainan app it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 store does not even open and it dosent let me download xbox compainan app it...: Hey. I need help. On my windows 11 Pc i wanted to install xbox companion app so i can see what i used to play on my fathers xbox account. But when i go and try to download it the store crashes. i reset and repiared it but it just crashed can someone help me?...
  7. Windows 11 store does not even open and it dosent let me download xbox compainan app it...

Windows 11 store does not even open and it dosent let me download xbox compainan app it...: Hey. I need help. On my windows 11 Pc i wanted to install xbox companion app so i can see what i used to play on my fathers xbox account. But when i go and try to download it the store crashes. i reset and repiared it but it just crashed can someone help me?...
  8. WHY Photo app dosent work correctly. Also it has a poor design!

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHY Photo app dosent work correctly. Also it has a poor design!: 0000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-photo-app-dosent-work-correctly-also-it-has-a/9da24ee0-af7b-4ac8-9eb3-a50e6c8db13d
  9. Photo app dosent work correctly. Also it has a poor design!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo app dosent work correctly. Also it has a poor design!: What is your opinion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-dosent-work-correctly-also-it-has-a-poor/16b0ee2a-6ce5-44a4-84d8-34f681915787
  10. windows 10 app setting dosent allow me to uninstall or modify?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 app setting dosent allow me to uninstall or modify?: Hello please read this carefully and no robot responses please. I have noticed recently a small possible issue on my windows 10 cp. When i go to the apps setting with in settings i cant modify or uninstall from there. It says i need to be the administrator. But my account is...