Windows 10: Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool

Discus and support Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Looking for a windows drawing app which has procreate like quick shape tool. It would be quite like the ink to shape feature in Onenote but in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marnaika, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool

Looking for a windows drawing app which has procreate like quick shape tool. It would be quite like the ink to shape feature in Onenote but in a drawing app like Procreate.

submitted by /u/Marnaika
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marnaika, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Iancovici Win User
    Is there a way to apply shapes and text in Windows Snipping Tool?

Windows Snipping tool drawing and delay features are great, but I often find myself trying to write on snips, and drawing arrows.

So from time to time i'm forced to copy paste to Microsoft power point, turning this into a two program step.

Is there a way to enable shapes, and text in snipping tool, or some sort of plug in?

Iancovici, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool

1. Windows app having Procreate like quick shape tool - Similar Threads - app having Procreate

2. The cursor's shape is not like the preview from settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor's shape is not like the preview from settings: My cursor changes shape whenever I change the "Cursor Color" in Ease of Access, here are some picturesSee the difference?The left is the preview and the right is my current cursor...
  3. The cursor's shape is not like the preview from settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cursor's shape is not like the preview from settings: My cursor changes shape whenever I change the "Cursor Color" in Ease of Access, here are some picturesSee the difference?The left is the preview and the right is my current cursor...
  4. The cursor's shape is not like the preview from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  6. Windows 10 Settings and Universal Apps' icons and buttons have rigid edges and weird shapes

Windows 10 Settings and Universal Apps' icons and buttons have rigid edges and weird shapes: I don't remember when this started but now my Windows 10 Settings and Universal Apps' icons and buttons have rigid edges. I have latest version of Windows installed and I also have latest drivers for my AMD Rx 480 graphics card. Also when I hover my mouse over to any thing...
  7. Cursor Shape

Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  8. Add a button to quickly calculate the volume or surface area of a complex shape.

Add a button to quickly calculate the volume or surface area of a complex shape.: Microsoft, I love your 3D builder program for taking concepts and turning them into something tangible. At first, I didn't bother with the accurate measurements when building models, but lately I have. I found myself forming some shapes: cones, cylinders, etc. I'm doing...
  9. Setting default shape with “Snipping Tool”

Setting default shape with “Snipping Tool”: Im just changing over from Windows 7 to Windows 10. One of my favorite Apps is the Snipping Tool. Is there a way to set your preferred (default) shape / Mode in Windows 10? Seems like a few extra unnecessary clicks for a basic operation. Thank you!...
  10. Broken shape in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken shape in windows: Hi, I need help with my windows. It doesn't show the shapes properly. How do I solve this problem? [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-shape-in-windows/a96c595a-6d56-43c9-9a4e-52517489d131