Windows 10: Windows APP Icon not showing

Discus and support Windows APP Icon not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Screenshot attached. Sorry for the Chinese language. But it is obvious that the icon of the app is not showing. It works on the task bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael·S, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Windows APP Icon not showing

Windows APP Icon not showing 108909b0-8745-4557-9b20-dc472b2522e7?upload=true.png

Screenshot attached. Sorry for the Chinese language.

But it is obvious that the icon of the app is not showing.

It works on the task bar.

Windows APP Icon not showing 217b6c6f-9b02-464a-a8bf-0b2538a76efe?upload=true.png

:)

Michael·S, Sep 29, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Windows APP Icon not showing

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows APP Icon not showing

1. Windows APP Icon not showing - Similar Threads - APP Icon showing

2. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  3. Windows 10 app showing old icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 app showing old icon: I tried AtlasOS and then install back to Windows10 and I realized this icon is so old idk what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-app-showing-old-icon/9eec9c82-eda0-4612-99a1-f5f310a5e258
  4. Windows 10 app showing old icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 app showing old icon: I tried AtlasOS and then install back to Windows10 and I realized this icon is so old idk what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-app-showing-old-icon/9eec9c82-eda0-4612-99a1-f5f310a5e258
  5. Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.: Hi, I'm dealing with an issue where ONLY Windows UWP apps don't show their icons but only show and photo icon blank. [ATTACH] Above shows me searching up 'Settings' and it comes up with the blank photo. You can also see 'Steam' come up a non-UWP app; but 'Alarms & Clock'...
  6. Help: Windows App Icons not showing in Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Windows App Icons not showing in Search: [ATTACH] Recently I've noticed that when searching for Windows Apps they aren't showing the correct icon but rather the Photo App icon. It may have been when I changed some settings in the Photos app but I'm not sure. They display fine in the Start menu but not in Search....
  7. App icon not showing on window search menu

App icon not showing on window search menu: I am having a problem with the app icons in the search results of my windows start menu. The icons won't show up. Instead, it displays the same placeholder for all apps. Let the attached GIF animation speak for itself. Within the app list itself, the icons show up correctly....
  8. Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon

Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon: I wrote a windows app and wrapped it with msix. I sideloaded the app. The app shows the correct icon in the start menu, pin it to start menu for icon sizes small, medium, wide, and large, or pin it to the taskbar. The icon in the applications title also displays correctly....
  9. App Icons are not showing on windows 10

App Icons are not showing on windows 10: Hey! I have a laptop that is running windows 10. One day, most of the app icons from the task bar started to disappear. Now they are like just a blue line under the app icon when it is open. I have tried a few things from brief internet searches, but nothing has worked. any...
  10. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...