Windows 10: Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements

Discus and support Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Recently updated my Samsung NP870Z5E-X01AU to windows 10 pro. I need to download samsung settings app so I can use my fn keys and control... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HamzaSheikh2, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements

Hi,

Recently updated my Samsung NP870Z5E-X01AU to windows 10 pro.

I need to download samsung settings app so I can use my fn keys and control brightness etc.

App requires minimum

windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher

My version:

Windows 10 version OS Build 18362

Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements 993cc798-de1b-4b31-ace2-4ad2a3602aa7?upload=true.jpg Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements ed3f2191-e6de-42f5-9f4f-0b770133533c?upload=true.jpg Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements a59a9a48-0de4-48b8-808c-a760fe061ed5?upload=true.jpg

:)

HamzaSheikh2, Nov 1, 2019
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

LOTG, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements

This app will not work on your device but I meet the requirements?

Hello I bought Gears of wars 4 on the Windows store and It says This app will not work on your device. I read the requirements and it says for example

X64 Required and when I checked my PC I do have 64 bit

It also says I dont have 8 gb memory when I have 16 gb memory

I know my PC meets the requirements and the windows store is telling me I dont meet the requirements. This is not fair because I clearly meet all the requirements and I cant even play a game I own.

ShawnGrandeKemp, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements

1. Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements - Similar Threads - app incompatible thought

2. My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements: My system was just built, powered it on and everything worked and I was so happy. Plug my usb to install windows 11 and it say’s system requirements are not met. I know they are met because I built it and set my CMS up to accept the windows install. I am getting impatient and...
  3. My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements: My system was just built, powered it on and everything worked and I was so happy. Plug my usb to install windows 11 and it say’s system requirements are not met. I know they are met because I built it and set my CMS up to accept the windows install. I am getting impatient and...
  4. doesnt meet requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  5. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  6. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  7. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  8. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  9. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  10. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error: this device doesnt meet your organizations requirements for windows hello