Windows 10: Windows App not allowing me to use some apps

Discus and support Windows App not allowing me to use some apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; first of all Idk where to post this I hope someone in here can help me. I've had a problem trying to use "Dolby Access and DTS Sound Unbound" apps I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shevo22, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows App not allowing me to use some apps

first of all Idk where to post this I hope someone in here can help me.

I've had a problem trying to use "Dolby Access and DTS Sound Unbound" apps

I have no problem downloading them or navigating inside the app but when I click Try or Buy options a small window appear for a fraction of a second then it disappears again , I assume it's windows mail login or something to register my account..

I've tried everything so far on google but I couldn't find anything helpful

submitted by /u/Shevo22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shevo22, Feb 18, 2021

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 18, 2021
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows App not allowing me to use some apps

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows App not allowing me to use some apps

1. Windows App not allowing me to use some apps - Similar Threads - App allowing apps

2. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  3. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  5. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  6. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. pop-up microsoft family won't allow me to use apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop-up microsoft family won't allow me to use apps: Every time I open my laptop, I get a pop-up notification from microsoft family to ask for permission to use certain applications. This notification prevents me from using apps, so I can't work properly on my laptop. We have tried deleting my account from the microsoft family,...
  8. pop-up microsoft family won't allow me to use apps

pop-up microsoft family won't allow me to use apps: Every time I open my laptop, I get a pop-up notification from microsoft family to ask for permission to use certain applications. This notification prevents me from using apps, so I can't work properly on my laptop. We have tried deleting my account from the microsoft family,...
  9. Allow apps to use my microphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow apps to use my microphone: Hi Premiere pro is not showing in my list of allow apps to use my microphone. So I'm not able to use my Blue Yeti in premiere pro. Is there any way an app can be added to this list....
  10. Windows not allowing me to delete windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows not allowing me to delete windows apps folder: I reformatted my sdd with windows on it recently, but when I did that, I forgot to remove over 100 GB of windows apps in my s drive. So, I try to get rid of the folder, and windows doesnt let me. So then I make myself the owner, and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how...