Windows 10: Windows App page background color

Discus and support Windows App page background color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Latest Cumulative Windows update change the WINDOWS desktop background color to white. Can't find a way to select a different color. Have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryLeuschke, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Windows App page background color

Latest Cumulative Windows update change the WINDOWS desktop background color to white. Can't find a way to select a different color. Have tried personalization without success.

:)

LarryLeuschke, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Windows App page background color

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Still didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Karlos-kun, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows App page background color

1. Windows App page background color - Similar Threads - App page background

2. colors, accents of both apps and background

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors, accents of both apps and background: Hi, suddenly, the colors of not only my background on my main screen, but so did the background in every app. My excel is now black with white lettering, with pink borders. when i log into work remotely, my outlook when from the traditional white background with blue...
  3. background color on a web page

background color on a web page: How do I change the background color on a web page? For instance, the background is black with yellow font. This is very difficult to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-on-a-web-page/da0b0ee6-7470-4a79-b8a3-83bc865b25eb
  4. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads: It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white. The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to...
  5. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads: It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white. The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to...
  6. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  7. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  8. Windows Background Color

Windows Background Color: I have set the following registry entries to reduce the blinding white Window background color on my Windows 10 computer: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors 190 190 190 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors 190 190 190 But every time the computer goes to...
  9. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d
  10. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...