Windows 10: Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading

Discus and support Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading,. * Moved from msn * Original title: How can i fix this problem on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DaneilMorgan, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading

my windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading,.

* Moved from msn

* Original title: How can i fix this problem on my windows 10 laptop?

:)

DaneilMorgan, Jul 10, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading

1. Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading - Similar Threads - app store stuck

2. Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app: I'm trying to install the WinDbg Preview app. But it is stuck on the downloading phase with the progress circle just spinning round.I'm not able to cancel the download.I have not logged in to the Windows store.I cleared the cache, terminated the store and no progress. I tried...
  3. Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app: I'm trying to install the WinDbg Preview app. But it is stuck on the downloading phase with the progress circle just spinning round.I'm not able to cancel the download.I have not logged in to the Windows store.I cleared the cache, terminated the store and no progress. I tried...
  4. "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps!: Can anybody here confirm if "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps? Example of "MSI" apps available in the Microsoft Store: PdfClerk msi: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/XPDNZBWB3272RL Keyboard and Mouse Locker:...
  5. "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps!: Can anybody here confirm if "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps? Example of "MSI" apps available in the Microsoft Store: PdfClerk msi: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/XPDNZBWB3272RL Keyboard and Mouse Locker:...
  6. "Microsoft Store" app gets stuck at "Starting Download" while installing "MSI" apps!

7. MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue: The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter. [img] 164870
  8. Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download..": My Sea of Thieves app is stuck at "starting Download", and it is not changing depending on what I do. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-stuck-at-starting-download/329ed037-7515-46a3-bdb6-e853ef5fcaf9"
  9. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  10. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...