Windows 10: Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes

Discus and support Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm on Windows 10 Pro N and I can't open the App Store. The App Store opens up, shows me the blue screen with the App Store logo in the middle in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CreeperC, Dec 31, 2018.

1. CreeperC Win User

Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes

I'm on Windows 10 Pro N and I can't open the App Store. The App Store opens up, shows me the blue screen with the App Store logo in the middle in a window perfectly alligned in the middle of my screen and after no more than 3 seconds it just disappears without anything else happening.

:)

CreeperC, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

App store crashes, will not open - Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows App Store opens up but 3 seconds later it crashes - Similar Threads - App Store opens

2. Folders open a second later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders open a second later: When I start the pc obviously leaving the apps that I have activated at startup to load and I open a folder it opens after 1 second, but if I open it several times it opens in less than a second it's a bug, can you settle it? ryzen 5 3600, 1660 driver updated, 16gb ram...
  3. Folders open a second later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders open a second later: When I start the pc obviously leaving the apps that I have activated at startup to load and I open a folder it opens after 1 second, but if I open it several times it opens in less than a second it's a bug, can you settle it? ryzen 5 3600, 1660 driver updated, 16gb ram...
  4. Folders open a second later

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft edge crashing after 3-4 seconds of opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge crashing after 3-4 seconds of opening: Ok, its a domain-joined Laptop purchased an year ago I believe I have done everything that I can Think of but Edge still does not work and I Required a really expert opinion, what i have done so far :- Obviously resetting-clear cache and browser history and then...
  6. Microsoft edge crashing after 3-4 seconds of opening

Microsoft edge crashing after 3-4 seconds of opening: Ok, its a domain-joined Laptop purchased an year ago I believe I have done everything that I can Think of but Edge still does not work and I Required a really expert opinion, what i have done so far :- Obviously resetting-clear cache and browser history and then...
  7. windows store apps crash upon opening

windows store apps crash upon opening: I've tried everything I can, this is a fresh install of windows and I've reinstalled the windows store through power shell. No matter what I do apps in the windows store close half a second after they're opened, and sometimes they don't even open at all...
  8. windows apps and store crash on opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows apps and store crash on opening: I move my windows apps to a diffrent folder then moved them back cause it didnt owrk and now no windows apps are working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-and-store-crash-on-opening/9c34aab5-f218-4e6a-9518-ed9b23e308e7
  9. Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.

Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.: Hi Microsoft/Windows, I am facing an issue that my Windows Store Apps are crashes immediately after while I launch it. I search on the Internet and tried every solution but got no help. I realize that whenever I am not connected to the internet, My apps are working fine and...
  10. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened: Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds. Even the Microsoft Store crashes like this sometimes 112042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store opens shows logo and crashes