Windows 10: Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer

Discus and support Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I feel like I have googled and everything I have done has not corrected the problem. If I click on a jpg it just errors out and tells me the app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lea AnnRushing, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer

I feel like I have googled and everything I have done has not corrected the problem. If I click on a jpg it just errors out and tells me the app didn't start. I can't even get the app store to open. It acts like it's going to then just disappears.

Help! Thanks in advance!

Lea Ann

:)

Lea AnnRushing, Aug 23, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer

3D Builder app won`t stay opened

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I'll surely help you with the issue that you face.

Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this?

You may first of all run the Windows store apps troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also update the app through the Windows store if there is an update available, which fixes minor crashes and bugs.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer

1. Windows App Store won't open and I also can't view any JPG on my computer - Similar Threads - App Store won't

2. I can't open microsoft store & install apps windows update also broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft store & install apps windows update also broken: So uhh idk how this happend but like i tried Everything And i still cant open Microsoft Store and cant install appsand by Everything i mean that i tried wsreset i tried windows update but it just says "an error occurred. try to open the setting app later" : Windows update...
  3. I can't open microsoft store & install apps windows update also broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open microsoft store & install apps windows update also broken: So uhh idk how this happend but like i tried Everything And i still cant open Microsoft Store and cant install appsand by Everything i mean that i tried wsreset i tried windows update but it just says "an error occurred. try to open the setting app later" : Windows update...
  4. I can't open microsoft store & install apps windows update also broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. jpg not opening with windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg not opening with windows app: Helllo.After make a clean boot i notice that i can't open jpg files with any windows app.Appears a message about not connetcing something like that.No such interface supported...
  6. jpg not opening with windows app

jpg not opening with windows app: Helllo.After make a clean boot i notice that i can't open jpg files with any windows app.Appears a message about not connetcing something like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-not-opening-with-windows-app/3513dede-a703-47b0-8181-ded2be576b90
  7. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  9. Can't open any windows store apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open any windows store apps: Hello, I am having trouble with Windows Defender and Update. I am getting error 0x800705b4 for Defender and though I've searched online on how to fix the problem none of them seem to work. Also, my computer won't let me access the update & security portion of my settings....
  10. Can't open .jpg file in any of photo viewing programs

Can't open .jpg file in any of photo viewing programs: Hi! I have a Windows 10, I tried to open some .jpg photos, but I couldn't because there is always a message like this: [img] [img] I tried to change the Default Program, to convert the files, but nothing helped... If somebody recognizes the problem, please help...