Windows 10: Windows App store

Discus and support Windows App store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As of now (12:18) how many apps and games does Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidAtnip, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Windows App store

As of now (12:18) how many apps and games does Microsoft store

:)

DavidAtnip, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Dec 18, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows App store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows App store

1. Windows App store - Similar Threads - App store

2. Store Experience Host App ??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Experience Host App ??: What is Store Experience Host App ?? Do I need it ? I have this on one of my computers but not on the other. It does not show up on any Windows Store search. If I need it is there a way to download it from the Windows Store?...
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.: The Microsoft Store Roblox App will not fully load on my Windows Tablet. Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.356 Roblox would load until it says Hello, *USERNAME*! and its an infinite loading screen the 3 blue dots just keep cycling. I've tried...
  4. App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."

App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.": Hi, I have been having this issue on various computers. I have have tried most of the fixes found online with no resolution. If I try to access the app store on the same computer with a different user account it does work. I think this is related to the user account and...
  5. Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?

Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?: IIRC back when it was launched, and even after Project Rome, the Microsoft Store supported 32-bit apps only. I've avoided using apps from it - unless they're unavailable elsewhere - for that reason, since I prefer to run as much stuff 64-bit as I can. Has this changed? Are...
  6. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  7. Store Apps and Office Apps cannot sign in

Store Apps and Office Apps cannot sign in: We are using Office 365 and some Store apps in which our user login with there Office365/Azure credentials. For about a month some user cannot login into their Office365 or Store apps. They are able to type in their mail address, but upon confirmation of that the login...
  8. Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...: As the title says. My SSD got just 6 GBs left, got myself the Xbox Pass expecting to play some Metro Exodus tonight. I'm not able to move the folder itself out of Program Files on C:, while the settings to install new games is set to D: [ATTACH] C: is the only option in...
  9. Microsoft store error code: 0x80070002 (Something happened to this app. Were working to fix...

Microsoft store error code: 0x80070002 (Something happened to this app. Were working to fix...: Just today, I reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10, and when the download goes to 1.55MB, the download fails with an error code: 0x80070002. Tried resetting the store, but the results are same. And sometimes, the download restarts but the error is "Couldn't install Minecraft...
  10. store apps

store apps: apps not download frozen at working right i need help nothing i do does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-apps/62232811-3b6c-4e5f-94e7-9683dbfe7686"