Windows 10: Windows App Studio February 2016 update

Discus and support Windows App Studio February 2016 update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows App Studio team is excited to announce a new update to the service that went live this morning, and this update is packed with robust new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows App Studio February 2016 update

Source: Windows App Studio February 2016 update – agenda layout, searching in apps, and other new features | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Feb 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 update February 12th 2016

After an automatic update of Windows 10 on my DELL XPS 10 on February 12th 2016 the computer was not able to start anymore. I have reset to the Windows 10 version of earlier February 2016 by system repair, and stopped the updating by stopping the update
    service. Since than the computer is up again but the store App did not work correctly, by trying to download something I get always failure 0x80070422. Any similar problems or an advice available?

[moved from German forums]

Michelangelo_Fischer, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Briar8129 Win User
    Calendar App

I followed the instructions and still have the same issue. Events after February 2016 show briefly on the Windows Calendar app, then disappear. They are on my Google calendar & phone. Planning in advance is critical, when will this be fixed

Briar8129, Feb 21, 2016
  4. Windows App Studio February 2016 update

Just had this update download in the store app
    So now waiting to see what happens

hTconeM9user, Feb 21, 2016
Thema:

Windows App Studio February 2016 update

1. Windows App Studio February 2016 update - Similar Threads - App Studio February

2. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016: When I try loading the Dazzle program I get half way through loading I get a message saying. The operating system has been upgraded after Studio has been installed. Some or all of the program's features may features may not operate correctly. We recommend that...
  3. February Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    February Update.: Windows released Malicious Software Removal Tool KB 890830 for February today. Better late than never. Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.45 released 77911
  4. Display issues after February 2016 Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display issues after February 2016 Windows 10 update.: So, my system was working fine up until the WIN 10 updates dropped last week, now I'm having positively maddening display issues that I can't seem to resolve with updated drivers, etc. Basically, what I'm getting is: SUPER sluggish response on the desktop: i.e. move an...
  5. New Surface 3 Firmware Update for February 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface 3 Firmware Update for February 2016: The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 2/4/2016” when you view your update history. Note: When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will...
  6. Windows Store Trends – February 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – February 2016: This blog is the latest in a recurring series highlighting recent Windows Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the...
  7. Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app: If you’ve used Windows App Studio before, you know that it’s an easy-to-use tool for building Windows apps. You also know that the sideloading and installation process has been a bit complex by comparison, since it required running PowerShell scripts and deploying a...
  8. February 9th 2016 Windows Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    February 9th 2016 Windows Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  9. Announcing February feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing February feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365: On March 9, 2017, we released the February feature update for Office 2016. To get the update immediately, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now. After you install the update, you should be running Version 1702 (Build 7870.2020)....
  10. Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release: Hope everyone is having an awesome summer now that we’re kicking into those late July days. We just released a very fun and impactful update to Windows App Studio that will allow you to incorporate a much broader range of information into your apps. So let’s jump right in....