Windows 10: Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source

Discus and support Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are two things we love most here on the Windows App Studio team: First, we love adding new features that increase the capabilities of the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source

Source: Windows App Studio June ’16 Release: Harnessing the wealth of the web with the new REST API Data Source | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2016

2. Creative Studio display name problem

Same thing here, Creative Studio app name shows in French, the rest is all in English

jwo_lumia710, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Problem with WIndows Phone apps in Windows Apps Studio

Hi. I just finished create some project in Windows Apps Studio. All of my Project cannot be built in my Visual Studio Ultimate 2013. I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit, 3GB RAM, Intel i3. All my projecst that i created from VS ( Not in Windows Apps Studio)
    can be built and run in emulator, but not for all of my project that i had downloaded from Windows Apps Studio. Here is what i do in Windows Apps Studio.

1. Doing a project until finish.

2. Download the source code in .zip.

3. Extract, and run the visual studio solution file.

4. Nothing happened, except many of ERROR messages.

Do i miss something? Or i had made mistakes? Please help me. Thanks.

Aji Saputra Raka Siwi, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source

1. Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source - Similar Threads - App Studio REST

2. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  3. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  4. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the meantime to create new columns for posting retrieved content data of files?For example,Basically we have such columns:Name Date...
  6. Using Windows Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I am using MS Sharepoint and keeping files. I wonder if is possible to create a REST API which could read each file content, parse it and put outputcontent in each column separately. Like using new API, to see more columns with names which are related with it's...
  7. Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app: submitted by /u/Captnspdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn3zww/trying_to_use_vcenter_restful_api_in_a_uwp_app/
  8. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...
  9. Google Open-sourcing Sandboxed API

in Windows 10 News
    Google Open-sourcing Sandboxed API: Many software projects process data which is externally generated, and thus potentially untrusted. For example, this could be the conversion of user-provided picture files into different formats, or even executing user-generated software code. [ATTACH] When a software...
  10. Visual Studio 2017- Data Source Config Wizrd errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2017- Data Source Config Wizrd errors: Hi, I can not get this to work. I have MySQL db locally and I have one offsite. I am using win10 with up to date patches. I tried all versions of VS2017 with few different versions of MYSQL for VisualStudio and connectors. I tried old Visual Studio 2015 Ent, tried...