Windows 10: Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app

Discus and support Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’ve used Windows App Studio before, you know that it’s an easy-to-use tool for building Windows apps. You also know that the sideloading and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app

Source: Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2016
  2. Cybot Win User

Windows Store download error 0x80070005 for single app

Windows 10 insider release preview 16299.192

for several months now the app "Microsoft Phone Companion" that comes with windows has been unable to update or get installed. the store gives a an error "0x80070005" for this app. but all other apps are updating and are able to install
    properly. the last app update for other apps happened as recently as today. the "Microsoft Phone Companion" app is the only app with an issue.

things i have tried:

• running wsreset
    • disk cleanup
    • sfc /scannow
    • app troubleshooter
    • subinacl script from Microsoft support site
    • made sure clock was correct.
    • turned off computer and let it sit overnight
    • restarted windows

Cybot, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Update 8.1 to Windows 10p my HPWebcam5210 does not store picture, video or voice(need more memory)?

Hello,

From your screenshots, looks like you are using WebCam Companion app. Can you capture images successfully with others apps, Windows Camera app, Skype, other Windows Store camera apps? If you can, then issue is with the WebCam companion app. You might check
    HP for an update.

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app

1. Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app - Similar Threads - App Studio Update

2. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  3. Companion Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Companion Phone App: The Companion Phone app has taken my computer hostage. The App won't terminate and it won't let me delete it from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/companion-phone-app/8d2a53d9-c256-46a9-9cd5-018ea3bdbbd1
  4. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  5. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  6. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  7. Proxy with Windows apps and xbox companion app.

Proxy with Windows apps and xbox companion app.: Hey there! So long story short im bonding my internet connections to increase my bandwidth with requires I have the proxy settings active in windows. With this active im unable to login to the Xbox companion app, I can now log into the store after adding the proxy exceptions...
  8. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  9. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  10. Windows App Studio December 2015 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio December 2015 Update: It’s the end of the year and the holiday season in many parts of the world, so we have one more release this year to celebrate all the App Studio enhancements in 2015, such as the launch of Windows 10 and the November Update. Today’s Windows App Studio Beta update brings some...