Windows 10: Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta!

Discus and support Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce the release of Windows Application Driver (WinAppDriver) version 1.0. This 1.0 release is the first WinAppDriver release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta!

Source: Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta! - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2017

2. Windows 10

Hey Mark,

Thanks a lot. I did that and even downloaded the latest beta driver for AMD Radeon 7400 M ( beta driver because AMD no longer wishes to provide updates to the driver) and installed it. But still no improvement. I am totally confused because its taking nearly
    2 minutes to boot.

vinaytelkar, Oct 24, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    CD/Disc Driver no longer is working

Also, is the CD drive showing up in the Device Manager?

Also, what computer do you have (make/model)?

auggy, Oct 24, 2017
Thema:

Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta!

1. Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta! - Similar Threads - Application Driver longer

2. Windows Insider Beta no longer updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Beta no longer updates: I have been an insider since 2014. After a system problem, I had to reset my computer. Now when I go to Windows Update, I get nothing. The Windows Insider tab tells me there is a newer version, but I cannot download it. I am currently on Build 22623.891. Build 22623.1037 is...
  3. Windows Insider Beta no longer updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Insider Beta no longer updates: I have been an insider since 2014. After a system problem, I had to reset my computer. Now when I go to Windows Update, I get nothing. The Windows Insider tab tells me there is a newer version, but I cannot download it. I am currently on Build 22623.891. Build 22623.1037 is...
  4. Windows Beta driver for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Beta driver for windows 11?: Okay so I have a new MSI Ryzen 5800 with Raedon graphics. Ever since updating to Windows 11 This has happened every time and I have to roll it back. It gives me updates to install the moment I download / upgrade to it. One of those is an update to windows new driver for...
  5. Windows Beta driver for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Beta driver for windows 11?: Okay so I have a new MSI Ryzen 5800 with Raedon graphics. Ever since updating to Windows 11 This has happened every time and I have to roll it back. It gives me updates to install the moment I download / upgrade to it. One of those is an update to windows new driver for...
  6. Are Kaspersky Beta Applications Safe To Use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Kaspersky Beta Applications Safe To Use?: Hi community, recently I got a promo license for Kaspersky beta antivirus. So, I download the product from official I think it's official, never seen this before website: https://box.kaspersky.com/d/c905bc509132496d9920/ [ATTACH] Then the story began. Previously, I have...
  7. Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?: Hi community, recently I got a promo license for Kaspersky beta antivirus. So, I download the product from official I think it's official, never seen this before website: https://box.kaspersky.com/d/c905bc509132496d9920/ [ATTACH] Then the story began. Previously, I have...
  8. Xbox (beta) application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) application bug: Does anyone else have to frequently go into their apps and setting and terminate the Xbox beta app (PC game pass). Every time I open it and leave it open then come back to my pc later it’s “open” on the taskbar but it won’t come up nor will it close when I right click and...
  9. Xbox Game Beta Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Beta Application: [ATTACH]i was updated the windows 10 1903 and installed the xbox game beta. and here it is. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-beta-application/8c2a8311-79b1-43c4-8114-6976fa10162b"
  10. Lenovo Windows 10 Beta Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Windows 10 Beta Drivers: For those who are looking for lenovo drivers, you might want to check this beta list and check if it is compatible. Windows 10 Beta Drivers - Lenovo Support (US) 23852