Windows 10: windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding

Discus and support windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to automate Wireless connection with certificate base authentication def control_as_rootself: """ Create a session in winapp driver to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akhilesh Erwa, Aug 3, 2020.

1. windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding

Trying to automate Wireless connection with certificate base authentication

def control_as_rootself: """ Create a session in winapp driver to access the top level window. returns: returns the session. """ desired_caps = dict desired_caps["app"] = "Root" driver = webdriver.Remotecommand_executor=self.server_address, desired_capabilities=desired_caps return driver

Main code:

driver = self.control_as_root combo = driver.find_element_by_class_name"ComboBox" combo.click

combo.click closing the WiFi connection GUI.

I have attached images in this query.

windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding 79246dc1-8658-4f06-9421-a0f51491634e?upload=true.png

windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding 7f484948-5f37-4984-9050-00ae9dc52082?upload=true.png

windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding b04fbf1a-6f70-443f-944f-93a6c309136a?upload=true.png windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding 79bd25c7-dd1f-4416-8cd8-ac23e39e547a?upload=true.png

:)

Akhilesh Erwa, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Application Driver for PC integrates with Appium

Source: Windows Application Driver for PC integrates with Appium | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding

1. windows application driver unable to click combo box, using python appium for coding - Similar Threads - application driver unable

2. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  3. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  4. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  6. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  7. Simple python code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple python code: Hi microsoft, I have simple python 3.x code script.py: import os os.popen"pip install pillow".read when I try to call this using "python script.py" I allways get yellow color of texts in command line after the script finishes. Is that only my bug? Thank you...
  8. Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application: Visual Studio Community Version Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Trying to create a Python Windows Desktop application IronPython Windows Forms Application. Selecting debug fails with a message that ronPython2.7.32 must be configured or installed. Question: Where is the...
  9. Right click slow to fill Send to combo box

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click slow to fill Send to combo box: Help requested. When right clicking on a file or folder the Send combo box initially only shows Bluetooth, 10 seconds or so later the remaining options are available. Rebuilding Indexing didn't speed the combo box options. Windows version 1903 Thanks in advance! Dennis...
  10. Windows Application Driver for PC integrates with Appium

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Application Driver for PC integrates with Appium: The most time consuming and expensive part of developing an app is often the testing phase. Manually testing an app on hundreds of different devices is impractical, and existing automation solutions run into a number of platform and tooling limitations. Appium is designed to...