Windows 10: Windows - Application Error

Discus and support Windows - Application Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Sometimes, when I start my computer up, I get an error message in a popup box that says "The instruction at 0x00007FF6EE38EAE5 referenced memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesTWall, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Windows - Application Error

Hi.

Sometimes, when I start my computer up, I get an error message in a popup box that says "The instruction at 0x00007FF6EE38EAE5 referenced memory at 0x0000000200000011. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program."

This has happened three times on my computer so far, and I was just wondering what it means, and if possible, how I can fix it.

In the attached file, there is a photo of this application error. Windows - Application Error [​IMG]

:)

JamesTWall, Dec 5, 2020

2. Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Dec 5, 2020
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows - Application Error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Wombo Win User

Windows - Application Error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Windows - Application Error [​IMG]

Wombo, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows - Application Error

1. Windows - Application Error - Similar Threads - Application Error

2. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  3. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  4. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  5. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  6. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  7. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  8. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  10. "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...: I recently reinstalled Windows. Ever since, I've been unable to login to the Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar or Microsoft Store because of this error. I've tried the MediaCreationTool solution I've seen on other threads, but this didn't work....