Windows 10: Windows Application Guard

Discus and support Windows Application Guard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Application Guard is on my Windows Features but its greyed out . I turned on Hyper -V but its made no difference . Hasn't it been rolled out to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bilwedd10, Oct 15, 2018.

1. bilwedd10 Win User

Windows Application Guard

Windows Application Guard is on my Windows Features but its greyed out . I turned on Hyper -V but its made no difference . Hasn't it been rolled out to the public yet

:)

bilwedd10, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Application Guard Container Service High CPU

Hi
    aka72twn,

The background process "Windows Defender Application Guard" is normal and it's very important to
    Microsoft Edge.

It's not only for Windows 10 Enterprise, but rather applies in
    Windows 10 Pro build 1803. When you browse a website, this process will highly consume CPU usage to activate a fundamental security that prevents any attacks while you are up in the Internet.

For more information about how it works, visit the links below:

If you have additional questions or concerns, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Windows Application Guard

Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out

I just upgraded to Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise), and under the Programs And Features list, I see that Windows Defender Application Guard is greyed out...I even selected Hyper V as well, and still its greyed out.
    Why is this?

win10freak, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows Application Guard

1. Windows Application Guard - Similar Threads - Application Guard

2. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?: please i would like to know when is Microsoft Defender Application Guard going to be discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-application-guard-being/bea7b2a1-81ea-4ad3-ab38-862b332e2890
  3. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?: please i would like to know when is Microsoft Defender Application Guard going to be discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-application-guard-being/bea7b2a1-81ea-4ad3-ab38-862b332e2890
  4. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Defender Application Guard from Edge just started ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Application Guard from Edge just started ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.: I can access by local router with the IP but nothing on the web. Edge works find outside of app guard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-application-guard-from-edge-just-started/af013d63-a23e-4df6-a7d2-fd5f5579c30f
  6. Defender Application Guard from Edge just started ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

Defender Application Guard from Edge just started ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.: I can access by local router with the IP but nothing on the web. Edge works find outside of app guard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-application-guard-from-edge-just-started/af013d63-a23e-4df6-a7d2-fd5f5579c30f
  7. Defender application guard and hyper-V NIC preventing access to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender application guard and hyper-V NIC preventing access to internet: Hi,We have enable the windows feature "Defender Application Guard".We are now having some issues when accessing the internet.The "globe" icon appears and windows is unable to detect the internet, although the user can access internet.While the "globe" is showing, the user is...
  8. Defender application guard and hyper-V NIC preventing access to internet

Defender application guard and hyper-V NIC preventing access to internet: Hi,We have enable the windows feature "Defender Application Guard".We are now having some issues when accessing the internet.The "globe" icon appears and windows is unable to detect the internet, although the user can access internet.While the "globe" is showing, the user is...
  9. Defender application guard and hyper-V NIC preventing access to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...: before upgrade to windows 11 professional, how to find out if my laptop hardware 12th GenIntelRCoreTMi5-1235U,1300Mhz,10Cores,12LogicalProcess. meets Microsoft Defender Application Guard requirement for:Extended page tables, also called Second Level Address Translation SLAT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 features guarded host

2. run guarded host windows 10