Windows 10: Windows Applications and start menu and file explorer act like im holding down the right...

Discus and support Windows Applications and start menu and file explorer act like im holding down the right... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any windows generic software like file explorer or start menu or settings i cant type or select anything because it makes it seem like im holding the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by elijah109, Apr 23, 2020.

1. elijah109 Win User

Windows Applications and start menu and file explorer act like im holding down the right...

Any windows generic software like file explorer or start menu or settings i cant type or select anything because it makes it seem like im holding the right arrow key down at all times. even when i unplug my keyboard. It only happens on windows applications like Microsoft edge. because it doesnt happen on google chrome or any other applications i have on my computer.

:)

elijah109, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Apr 23, 2020
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

Windows Applications and start menu and file explorer act like im holding down the right...

'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

Thema:

1. Windows Applications and start menu and file explorer act like im holding down the right... - Similar Threads - Applications start menu

2. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

in Cortana
    when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up: so when I open the search bar it will act like I'm holding my up key. when i restart my pc it will stop but after I'm dun gaming and I go to tern my pc of it just scrolls to the top...
  3. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up: so when I open the search bar it will act like I'm holding my up key. when i restart my pc it will stop but after I'm dun gaming and I go to tern my pc of it just scrolls to the top...
  4. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer And right click menu: When I try to open properties menu in file explorer noting pops up Don't know what to do I've tried sfc/scannow as admin and in safe mode and still did not work.My right click Context menu doesn't work either But works on chrome but not the desktop it self...
  6. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer And right click menu: When I try to open properties menu in file explorer noting pops up Don't know what to do I've tried sfc/scannow as admin and in safe mode and still did not work.My right click Context menu doesn't work either But works on chrome but not the desktop it self...
  7. My start menu and settings act like the down arrow key is constantly pushed, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My start menu and settings act like the down arrow key is constantly pushed, help: In the windows menu and the settings menu, the selection keeps going down, like the down key button is constantly going down, and yet on eveything else it's fine, i tried turning it off and on and that didn't work, and even though I unplugged my keyboard, it still goes down,...
  8. Windows acting like I’m holding keys.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows acting like I’m holding keys.: First, when I’m trying to login, I will type my password and about every three keys my pc acts like I’m holding that key down, even though I’m not and I cannot get into my pc. It also just doesn’t recognize some keys. When I’m in my pc, yesterday when I was able to access it,...
  9. My keys randomly act like I am holding down the windows key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My keys randomly act like I am holding down the windows key: Every once in a while it acts like I'm holding down the windows key and so when I'm playing games and use W to move forward it tabs out and the only way I have been able to fix this is by fully shutting down and rebooting. I cannot recreate it so I can't call support. It...
  10. My computer acts like I'm holding down the down arrow key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer acts like I'm holding down the down arrow key.: Ok, so just yesterday my computer started acting like I was holding the down the down arrow key. I naturally thought this was just a faulty keyboard problem, so I unplugged my keyboard, and it still did it. I tried turning sticky keys, it was already off. I don't no if I need...