Windows 10: Windows applications keep crashing

Discus and support Windows applications keep crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElviraTimmons279, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Windows applications keep crashing

Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

ElviraTimmons279, Nov 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 24, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Windows applications keep crashing

Picasa application crashes on Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to open Picasa? Did you receive any error message along with the crash?

• Does that mean the Photos app also crash?
    I would like to inform you that you may try running the app in compatibility mode and check if the crash with the app persists.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties.

3) Click on Compatibility
    tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode (try different Operating systems) and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features, and then select the program.

• Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows applications keep crashing

1. Windows applications keep crashing - Similar Threads - applications keep crashing

2. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond: I got a new PC a few weeks ago and had this problem where Windows would stop responding after a game would freeze. There are times when I can't open the task manager, neither from the task bar nor from the shortcut key. In some instances the task manager would open up, but I...
  3. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond: I got a new PC a few weeks ago and had this problem where Windows would stop responding after a game would freeze. There are times when I can't open the task manager, neither from the task bar nor from the shortcut key. In some instances the task manager would open up, but I...
  4. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows applications keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications keep crashing: Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-applications-keep-crashing/18949892-1090-4fca-8b15-c98bbf3b7ec9
  6. Windows applications keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows applications keep crashing: Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-applications-keep-crashing/18949892-1090-4fca-8b15-c98bbf3b7ec9
  7. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  8. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  9. Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  10. Applications keep crashing on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Applications keep crashing on Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 2 recently and it was running perfectly until about 2 weeks ago. Lately Brave browser and Microsoft Word/Excel have been crashing. Google Chrome also has many issues loading basic shopping websites, or I’ll have to sign in every two...