Windows 10: Windows applications won't open

Discus and support Windows applications won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi guys! I have a problem, when I try to open any application that has been installed from the MS store it doesn't open, it doesn't do anything. Any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jameslitz1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Windows applications won't open

Hi guys! I have a problem, when I try to open any application that has been installed from the MS store it doesn't open, it doesn't do anything. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Jameslitz1, Jul 21, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Jul 21, 2021
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 21, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Windows applications won't open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows applications won't open

1. Windows applications won't open - Similar Threads - applications won't open

2. Windows Applications won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Applications won't Open: Hi,When I try to open a photo, I get an error: "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." However, it does not point to the application it tries to open, but to the photo file. I get a similar error when I try to open the Nvidia control panel by right-clicking...
  3. Windows Applications won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Applications won't Open: Hi,When I try to open a photo, I get an error: "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." However, it does not point to the application it tries to open, but to the photo file. I get a similar error when I try to open the Nvidia control panel by right-clicking...
  4. Windows Applications won't Open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, including the store itself. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D and Photos. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  6. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, including the store itself. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D and Photos. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  7. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  8. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  9. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows applications won't open.

Windows applications won't open.: Hi there, I rebooted my computer yesterday, and when it came back, everything on my desktop was gone and my background had rebooted. I fixed it, but now I get an error when I try to open an image and there is a white line under the apps not working. Please help and thanks in...