Windows 10: Windows applications won't open.

Discus and support Windows applications won't open. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I rebooted my computer yesterday, and when it came back, everything on my desktop was gone and my background had rebooted. I fixed it, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LaviniaLuettgen, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Windows applications won't open.

Hi there, I rebooted my computer yesterday, and when it came back, everything on my desktop was gone and my background had rebooted. I fixed it, but now I get an error when I try to open an image and there is a white line under the apps not working. Please help and thanks in advance.

:)

LaviniaLuettgen, Aug 26, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Aug 26, 2021
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 26, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Windows applications won't open.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows applications won't open.

1. Windows applications won't open. - Similar Threads - applications won't open

2. Windows Applications won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Applications won't Open: Hi,When I try to open a photo, I get an error: "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." However, it does not point to the application it tries to open, but to the photo file. I get a similar error when I try to open the Nvidia control panel by right-clicking...
  3. Windows Applications won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Applications won't Open: Hi,When I try to open a photo, I get an error: "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." However, it does not point to the application it tries to open, but to the photo file. I get a similar error when I try to open the Nvidia control panel by right-clicking...
  4. Windows Applications won't Open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, including the store itself. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D and Photos. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  6. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, including the store itself. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D and Photos. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  7. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  8. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  9. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi guys! I have a problem, when I try to open any application that has been installed from the MS store it doesn't open, it doesn't do anything. Any help is appreciated....