Windows 10: Windows Applications won't run

Discus and support Windows Applications won't run in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some reason, whenever I try to open any kind of Windows app Microsoft Store, Calculator, Camera,etc., I won't open. It looks like it's trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eggn't, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Eggn't Win User

Windows Applications won't run

For some reason, whenever I try to open any kind of Windows app Microsoft Store, Calculator, Camera,etc., I won't open. It looks like it's trying to open. It pops up for a few seconds, then suddenly crashes. I've been having this problem for quite some time. Please help.

:)

Eggn't, Jun 10, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows Applications won't run

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Applications won't run

1. Windows Applications won't run - Similar Threads - Applications won't run

2. New Laptop Won't Run Setup applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Won't Run Setup applications: Hello, I have recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad 3. Whenever I run a Setup Application even as administrator the Microsoft Store tab will open and then close, not running the program. I have restarted several times and wiped this computer twice. Nothing is working....
  3. New Laptop Won't Run Setup applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop Won't Run Setup applications: Hello, I have recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad 3. Whenever I run a Setup Application even as administrator the Microsoft Store tab will open and then close, not running the program. I have restarted several times and wiped this computer twice. Nothing is working....
  4. Windows won't hibernate when application running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't hibernate when application running: Neither Windows 10 nor Windows 11 will hibernate when one or more applications are running on my laptop. This is the reason that I have not updated Windows 8 on my desktop PC, which will hibernate when multiple applications are running.How may I fix this? Thanks very much,...
  5. Windows won't hibernate when application running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't hibernate when application running: Neither Windows 10 nor Windows 11 will hibernate when one or more applications are running on my laptop. This is the reason that I have not updated Windows 8 on my desktop PC, which will hibernate when multiple applications are running.How may I fix this? Thanks very much,...
  6. Windows won't hibernate when application running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 11 Run Dialog won't launch specific applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Run Dialog won't launch specific applications: So far, I found that I can no longer launch Notepad and Windows Terminal via the run dialog with the command "notepad" and "wt" respectively, which previously worked. Now, it just results in the mouse briefly switching to the "Working in background"-cursor and back. Other...
  8. Won't be able to run application in window 10

Won't be able to run application in window 10: Suddenly window 10 goes very slow...even it wont be able to open explorer and take long long time.... What should i do? Right now i am running dism command but its also not responding and in loop....
  9. Downloaded applications won't run.

Downloaded applications won't run.: I just got a new laptop and set it up and I went on internet explorer to download google chrome and it downloaded but when I clicked to run the set up, it did nothing. Same thing happened with other downloads. Any suggestions? Please and thank you....
  10. "Application won't run on Windows" warning

"Application won't run on Windows" warning: When I try to run the CCleaner program I get the following message: "CCLEANER can't run on Windows This app may impact PC security or performance. Check for an updated app that runs on this version of Windows. Compatibility Assistant" There are two options, "Check for...