Windows 10: Windows apps all breaking more and more

Discus and support Windows apps all breaking more and more in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! ive been running a ryzen 5 2600 system with a 1060 since 2018 and i have xbox game pass, a few days ago i was trying to pre install minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcoEsposito6, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows apps all breaking more and more

Hey! ive been running a ryzen 5 2600 system with a 1060 since 2018 and i have xbox game pass, a few days ago i was trying to pre install minecraft dungeons along with installing more game pass games to play but they didnt install, i went through the whole act of searching online for troubleshooting solutions for hours, and at one point my Microsoft store just disappeared and i then went through the whole multi hour process of trying to fix that and redownload it, after trying for hours upon hours yesterday i have yet to find a solution that fixed the microsoft store, and because of all the solutions i was attempting even the xbox app broke! I am so frustrated and now i cant play any of the game pass games ive been paying to be able to play, please please sound off your solutions in the comments ive been struggling so much and im just trying to play some halo and superhot

:)

MarcoEsposito6, Apr 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows apps all breaking more and more

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows apps all breaking more and more :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows apps all breaking more and more

1. Windows apps all breaking more and more - Similar Threads - apps breaking more

2. More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open: Hello,I am running Windows 10, build 19045.2251. More and more of my apps are crashing when opening. It started with the Xbox app, which is stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to open it. After that photos started failing to open, and now I can't even open File Explorer. It...
  3. More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open: Hello,I am running Windows 10, build 19045.2251. More and more of my apps are crashing when opening. It started with the Xbox app, which is stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to open it. After that photos started failing to open, and now I can't even open File Explorer. It...
  4. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  5. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  6. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MORE UPDATES MORE ERROR'S FOR ME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MORE UPDATES MORE ERROR'S FOR ME: HI IAM KOREON SMITH FROM INDONESIA First I have a big question and I happen to be a new laptop, because I went to design school, so I bought a laptop that has only 8GB of RAM with AMD Ryzen 5 that can handle some heavy design applications for a while before assembling...
  8. Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?: That may seem like an odd title for a question post, but I'm serious. Windows self updates quite often, sometimes several times per week, most of these updates seem to require a reboot which means that the OS becomes unavailable for a period while it shuts down and...
  9. RAM use more and more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM use more and more: Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue....
  10. App & Games get more and more space :(

in Windows 10 Support
    App & Games get more and more space :(: Please help me. My Windows 10 64bits has problem with space of C drive. App & Games get more than 70Gb of space. Please see details in attached and help me. Thanks 62676