Windows 10: Windows apps are all not working

Discus and support Windows apps are all not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by albin.homenick70, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows apps are all not working

In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?

:)

albin.homenick70, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows apps are all not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows apps are all not working

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows apps are all not working

1. Windows apps are all not working - Similar Threads - apps are working

2. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  3. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  4. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. all apps won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all apps won't work: windows 11. when i click on start then i click on all apps, it will not scroll down with mouse. it stays in the letter A, so i have to manually scroll on the slider bar on the right . how do i fix this ?...
  6. Pinned apps are all not working

Pinned apps are all not working: In the taskbar I pinned all the apps I need and it is all working before but today its not. When I click on the app it will not load anything. I cant even see the loading indication in each apps. When I open apps in start menu it will open properly but I dont want a long...
  7. Windows apps are all not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  8. All Microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Microsoft apps not working: Hello...Dell Inspiron 5675 with latest x64 Win10 update OS build 19041.329...all MS apps not working...they try to load but stop...Store,calculator,mail solitaire.etc...looked in logs for system and shows many "App did not register with Dcom within required timeout" and...
  9. ALL Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL Windows apps don't work: Hello I have this issue for a while now that all of my windows apps do not work (windows store , photos , mail , feedback hub , any app installed like amazon) I tried to reset them but it didn't solve the problem and my windows is up to date is there is something I can do...
  10. All my windows apps not working

All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...