Windows 10: windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903

Discus and support windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; any of the windows apps are not open after installing windows 10 new feature 1903 what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmritanshGupta, Jul 19, 2019.

1. windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903

any of the windows apps are not open after installing windows 10 new feature 1903 what should I do?

:)

AmritanshGupta, Jul 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903

1. windows apps are not open after installing the latest feature of windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - apps are open

2. Windows 10 1903 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 feature update: Is there a standalone file to down load to install the 1903 feature update? I have multiple locations with low bandwidth connections that I need to install this update. I am currently needing to update Windows 10 1803 version....
  3. Windows 10 1903 features

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1903 features: Hi, I want have downloaded windows 10 1903 version. I want to know features and updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-features/ed29a70b-276e-4021-85ea-c6d12a3e8678"
  4. install latest update 1903

install latest update 1903: cant get to update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-latest-update-1903/9ac09549-1c72-47c6-8f7e-8b87fbdb778e
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing

Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing: A few days ago I got a notification telling me to update my Windows. After restarting my system I saw that it was requesting me to download and install the updates again. Repeat this for about 3 days, trying to troubleshoot as many things as I could, I still can't get it to...
  6. Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 not installing

Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 not installing: Why is it that the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 repeatedly fails to successfully download and install on my PC? Each day, when I check for updates, the download status is indicated as Pending Download. After a while, it says : Downloading 0% but when the...
  7. Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903

Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903: I've tried multiple times to update to the new version but to no success. I can't use the Media Creation Tool because my system does not have enough disk space and this tool does not enable me to use removeable storage. When I run the Update it completes the download and...
  8. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 will not install

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 will not install: I 've been trying to install this update for weeks, wasting hours of my time. I've tried just about everything suggested. It will get to the point of restarting and installing updates reaching about 28% and then restarts saying "undoing changes made to your computer". I was...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903: Hello. I keep getting this message- Getting things ready- for the feature update to version 1903. It is stuck at 71 percent since yesterday. The very first time I tried downloading the update, the error code was 0x80240034. Please help. Thank you....
  10. PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.

PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.: I have installed Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 and now my PC will not start after overnight shut down. I installed it yesterday and after a few hours of shutdown it would not re-start. I removed the update feature from my PC and no problems. I re-downloaded the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 app not opening

2. updated to window 1903 now cant open download apps from the windows store

3. windows 10 apps not opening 1903