Windows 10: Windows Apps are not opening

Discus and support Windows Apps are not opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My windows apps are being shown like this and are not opening or responding at all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JayBills, Jan 21, 2021.

1. JayBills Win User

Windows Apps are not opening

Windows Apps are not opening 8cc2728f-9290-45de-b2f0-f82f00716310?upload=true.png

My windows apps are being shown like this and are not opening or responding at all

:)

JayBills, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps are not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

Windows Apps are not opening [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Apps are not opening - Similar Threads - Apps are opening

2. windows apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps are not opening: windows apps are not opening in laptopWindows cannot access the specified device path, or file. You may not have the appropriatepermissions to access the item. ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 4.2204,13303.0 x64 Win32Bridge Server mThe parameter is incorrect....
  3. windows apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps are not opening: windows apps are not opening in laptopWindows cannot access the specified device path, or file. You may not have the appropriatepermissions to access the item. ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 4.2204,13303.0 x64 Win32Bridge Server mThe parameter is incorrect....
  4. windows apps are not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows apps not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps not opening.: Greetings,So I got this nice w 11 XPS laptop and it recently crashed during a series of updates. Now nothing from Microsoft will run, and some things, such as games will launch with no problem. None of the Microsoft store apps will update either. I start school next month,...
  6. Windows apps not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps not opening.: Greetings,So I got this nice w 11 XPS laptop and it recently crashed during a series of updates. Now nothing from Microsoft will run, and some things, such as games will launch with no problem. None of the Microsoft store apps will update either. I start school next month,...
  7. Windows apps not opening

Windows apps not opening: I can't open Microsoft Store and Settings. The app installer still works but I can't open Microsoft store. I also tried restarting my computer, still didn't work. I tried wsreset, Also didn't work. I tried Powershell, Also didn't work. Idk what to do pls help....
  8. windows apps not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows apps not opening: Hello Guys! I've got a problem when i'm triying to open any app that has installed from MS store it is not opening ,and when I'm opening as adminstrator its saying : [ATTACH] WHAT SHOULD I DO ????????????????? X I'M DEAD DONT BOTHER MY ENGLISH thank you --PNS...
  9. No Windows apps will open

No Windows apps will open: So I just reset my Windows installation today, because some Windows store apps weren't working properly, and now none of them will work. None of the included HP or Microsoft apps on my computer will open. This includes but is not limited to Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store, HP...
  10. Windows Apps not opening

Windows Apps not opening: When I try and open jpgs I get "The app didn't start". I have googled, and tried several things and I thought I had it fixed, but now it's not working again. Help! Thanks Lea Ann...