Windows 10: Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday after updates, Microsoft Store and all other Windows apps like photos, Groove, etc., are not working properly. It closes automatically... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JudithBuck7543, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

Hello, Yesterday after updates, Microsoft Store and all other Windows apps like photos, Groove, etc., are not working properly. It closes automatically after clicking on them. Tried resetting Microsoft apps through apps and functions, but nothing happened. I also tried to run the troubleshooting but it says it can't identify the problem either. Are there other ways to solve this problem?

:)

JudithBuck7543, Aug 18, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

1. Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - apps are working

2. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  3. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After latest Windows 10 update KB5005565, search bar and settings app not working properly

in Cortana
    After latest Windows 10 update KB5005565, search bar and settings app not working properly: Hi, for some reason, when I updated my computer a couple days ago, my search bar closes after a few seconds and my settings app crashes after typing in it. I'm pretty sure it has to do with all Windows apps, but I don't know. Could someone help? This has been really annoying...
  6. Fingerprint scanner not working properly after latest windows update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner not working properly after latest windows update.: I have an Asus Zenbook 14 UM431DA and my fingerprint scanner isn't working properly after the windows 2004 update. I have latest drivers for fingerprint scanner....
  7. Apps not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps not working after latest windows update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago and since then most of my apps & programs in my start bar won't open. Clicking on most of them just gets no reaction at all, not even an error message or pop up, absolutely nothing happens. I can't open Netflix, Spotify,...
  8. Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.: Hello, can somebody help me? After the updates, Microsoft Store and all other WIndows Apps such as Camera, Photos, Groove Music, etc. are not working properly. It automatically closes second after I click it. I tried resetting Microsoft Apps through Apps and features but...
  9. Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update: Just checking if you also have this problem. Since the recent latest update of Windows 10 on my PC, the Alarms & Clock doesn't work properly anymore. The notifications get stuck. Only a reset (I have had to do it twice now) solves the problem. I have the impression the...
  10. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...