Windows 10: windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box

Discus and support windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box in Cortana to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-behaving-strange-only-a-weird-photo/255b691a-c97a-4f36-9637-51562d39682f Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ANIKETHSAI, May 26, 2021.

1. windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box

please help

:)

ANIKETHSAI, May 26, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 26, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 26, 2021
  4. windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box

Windows 10 - Black box shuck or behaving

Both in Microsft Edge and Setting have odd black box behaving. See picture.

windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box [​IMG]

Notice that black box around the Home? No matter if you click one of list option. for exp. you click audio, black box appeared then climb up to Home.

If you press Arrow Down, black box snapped back to Home.

Also it effect Edge and Cortana Search Bar too, I can't get favorable pull down or type things in search.

First I thought was bad keyboard (as if Arrow Up is jammed.), but I swapped keyboard for other keyboard, Same problem.

All system and drivers is latest versions. Windows Version 1803. Windows Build 17134.191

Francis Russo, May 26, 2021
Thema:

windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box

1. windows apps behaving strange, only a weird photo logo after the black box - Similar Threads - apps behaving strange

2. Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange: Hi,When typing an email using Mail much better than the outdated Outlook btw, I keep having the following issues:- the word "next" is always transformed into "NeXT" like Steeve Job's attempted rival to Apple form the 1980's,- the word "who" is always transformed into "WHO".I...
  3. Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer: My keyboard behaves very strangely - input lag+ keystrokes will seemingly repeat at random, as if a key got stuck and pressed down for several seconds - but it only does this as far as I can tell when I'm doing data transfers between drives. I swapped out for a different...
  4. Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer: My keyboard behaves very strangely - input lag+ keystrokes will seemingly repeat at random, as if a key got stuck and pressed down for several seconds - but it only does this as far as I can tell when I'm doing data transfers between drives. I swapped out for a different...
  5. Weird black box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box: Recently I noticed a weird gray mark that would only appear on the windows home screen, I discovered that it was a tiny window. I am unable to close the window and it reappears every time I boot. I used Winspy to get more information about it and tried to close it, but the...
  6. Windows Mail behaves strangely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail behaves strangely?: Hi, I use windows mail but over time it's got weirder and weirder! I use Win Insider build 21277. 1 Sometimes when I start the app it close unexpected 2 I can't add more than 2 google accounts Please help me! Poul Erik Rasmussen...
  7. Windows is behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is behaving weird: So I have encountered a strange problem in my windows 10 pc. When I turn on my pc, I am unable to type numbers either through the numeric keypad or the numbers at the top. When I press the number keys on topwithout pressing shift key it types symbols and not numbers....
  8. Windows 10 Calculator behaves strange!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calculator behaves strange!!!: I just found out something strange regarding the windows 10 calculator and am posting a video regarding it: https://youtu.be/JLMJXajzkw0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator-behaves-strange/ce0ecd87-6fc4-4c59-8b8c-f1b182fc8ac2
  9. Windows everything is behaving strangely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows everything is behaving strangely.: So after installing a Windows 10 update, my computer started behaving strangely. Namely, the taskbar is unresponsive, all my applications on it are gone, and it literally doesn't work. The start menu, wifi, and other utilities wont open and they won't even be highlighted when...
  10. Windows 10 - Black box shuck or behaving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Black box shuck or behaving: Both in Microsft Edge and Setting have odd black box behaving. See picture. [IMG] Notice that black box around the Home? No matter if you click one of list option. for exp. you click audio, black box appeared then climb up to Home. If you press Arrow Down, black box...