Windows 10: Windows Apps Colour

Discus and support Windows Apps Colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have updated my windows 10 to Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. After updating some windows apps like Camera, Photos, Alarms and Clocks, etc. these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shivraj Marne, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Windows Apps Colour

I have updated my windows 10 to Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. After updating some windows apps like Camera, Photos, Alarms and Clocks, etc. these apps got new icon and a 'default blue' background. Even after changing my personlization settings to Red colour Windows Apps do not change their background colour to Red. This never happend before updating the apps. As you can see in the following image Photos app, Calendar app, Camera app do not change their background colour from default blue to red help me to change their colour to red or any colour I want .

Windows Apps Colour 4a9d3d98-4740-440b-9ed8-969096c174c1?upload=true.png

:)

Shivraj Marne, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps Colour :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Windows Apps Colour

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Apps Colour

1. Windows Apps Colour - Similar Threads - Apps Colour

2. Automatically manage colour for apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically manage colour for apps.: The issue revolves around a Windows feature called ‘ACM’ Automatic Color Manager for applications. When I activate this feature, the display appears excellent initially, but after waking up the laptop from sleep or a restart, the screen inverts as shown in the attached image....
  3. Automatically manage colour for apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically manage colour for apps.: The issue revolves around a Windows feature called ‘ACM’ Automatic Color Manager for applications. When I activate this feature, the display appears excellent initially, but after waking up the laptop from sleep or a restart, the screen inverts as shown in the attached image....
  4. Windows Photo app changes the colour of the image when in edit mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo app changes the colour of the image when in edit mode: I have had this issue since day 1 and I never realized it until I opened the picture in another photo application other than the native Photos app. here is the example. On the left is the Photos app and on the right is an app called ImageGlass. I use the edit feature quite a...
  5. Windows Photo app changes the colour of the image when in edit mode

Windows Photo app changes the colour of the image when in edit mode: I have had this issue since day 1 and I never realized it until I opened the picture in another photo application other than the native Photos app. here is the example. On the left is the Photos app and on the right is an app called ImageGlass. I use the edit feature quite a...
  6. Windows Phone Link app text colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link app text colour: Hello,For some reason my Phone Link app in Windows has changed its reply text colour from white on blue which was great to black text on blue which is not great for my eyesight. How can this be changed back? I have 'Dark mode' selected, and this worked fine before. However,...
  7. Windows Phone Link app text colour

Windows Phone Link app text colour: Hello,For some reason my Phone Link app in Windows has changed its reply text colour from white on blue which was great to black text on blue which is not great for my eyesight. How can this be changed back? I have 'Dark mode' selected, and this worked fine before. However,...
  8. How can I dry my canvas in the Microsoft Fresh paint app in between the colouring sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I dry my canvas in the Microsoft Fresh paint app in between the colouring sessions: I think there was a fan kind of option available earlier but now gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dry-my-canvas-in-the-microsoft-fresh/111041a2-3b27-4b80-93c9-233fcc0d710d
  9. How can I dry my canvas in the Microsoft Fresh paint app in between the colouring sessions

How can I dry my canvas in the Microsoft Fresh paint app in between the colouring sessions: I think there was a fan kind of option available earlier but now gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dry-my-canvas-in-the-microsoft-fresh/111041a2-3b27-4b80-93c9-233fcc0d710d
  10. Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces: Hello,I have been trying to wirelessly extend my Windows 10 laptop display to another Windows 10 PC. However, I noticed that the images casted to the external display connected via VGA were quite blown out. I believe this is because the laptop is casting at a "Full" RGB range...