Windows 10: Windows apps crashes

Discus and support Windows apps crashes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime i try to launch microsoft store, feedback hub,xbox console companion etc. it instantly crashes. I remember i was installing a game from Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlesProtivinsky, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Windows apps crashes

Everytime i try to launch microsoft store, feedback hub,xbox console companion etc. it instantly crashes. I remember i was installing a game from Store and then i decided that i don't want to play it. I canceled the download but it didn't cancel,so i forced store to close and tried to delete it but nothing worked. Then i wsreset.exe once in Win+R and it never opened M. Store anymore. All the common fixes you might come with i probably already tried, wsreset.exe, reset in apps settings, powershell reinstall of store

:)

AlesProtivinsky, Mar 21, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Windows apps crashes

Apps crashing on windows 10 and can't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing the apps on Windows 10.

Please do let us which are the apps being crashed on your system and from where have you downloaded these apps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps
    • Select Advance and click on Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows apps crashes

1. Windows apps crashes - Similar Threads - apps crashes

2. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  3. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  4. Crash Dump Handler EA APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash Dump Handler EA APP: EA FC Crash Report handler problems solution is to Go to manage in The EA app If you running it from The Epic game interface Then go the Game and repair it from the Manage Button in the game tile. Problem will be solved ??? thank me later...
  5. Crash Dump Handler EA APP

Crash Dump Handler EA APP: EA FC Crash Report handler problems solution is to Go to manage in The EA app If you running it from The Epic game interface Then go the Game and repair it from the Manage Button in the game tile. Problem will be solved ??? thank me later...
  6. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing: I recently got a new computer with windows 10 on it. I just started using it, but multiple problems occurred. First i tried using the sticky notes app - it could not open. I then rebooted the app by: Click start - settings - apps - find sticky notes - click on it and hit...
  7. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing: I recently got a new computer with windows 10 on it. I just started using it, but multiple problems occurred. First i tried using the sticky notes app - it could not open. I then rebooted the app by: Click start - settings - apps - find sticky notes - click on it and hit...
  8. Search bar crashing, built in apps not working/crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.

My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.: My Netflix app consistently crashes upon opening—it loads briefly then abruptly shuts down. Similarly, my Messenger app exhibits issues; although it doesn't crash outright like Netflix, initiating a call causes Messenger to close, though the call itself remains active. This...
  10. My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My apps that have been downloaded from Microsoft Store keeps crashing.: My Netflix app consistently crashes upon opening—it loads briefly then abruptly shuts down. Similarly, my Messenger app exhibits issues; although it doesn't crash outright like Netflix, initiating a call causes Messenger to close, though the call itself remains active. This...