Windows 10: Windows Apps Do Not Open and Can't Fix Them

Discus and support Windows Apps Do Not Open and Can't Fix Them in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, All Windows Apps do not openeven the store itself! and I have tried repairing, resetting, and powershell. It started after updating to Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnSor1118, Nov 20, 2020.

1. AnSor1118 Win User

Windows Apps Do Not Open and Can't Fix Them

Hello,

All Windows Apps do not openeven the store itself! and I have tried repairing, resetting, and powershell. It started after updating to Windows version 20H2/2004. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail, and Photos. I would like an expert to use quick assist to connect and control my computer. Is this possible? I don't know what else to do.

:)

AnSor1118, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps Do Not Open and Can't Fix Them :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
  3. default apps not opening in windows 10

Hi,

• Run the SFC.
    Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• I would suggest you to run the App troubleshooter and check if that fixes the issue.
    a. Open Control Panel and click on troubleshooting.

b. Click on View All. Click on Windows Apps. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also refer to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Anannya Podder, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Apps Do Not Open and Can't Fix Them - Similar Threads - Apps Open Can't

2. Fix open apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix open apps: First, I open a program on the computer, but in the screen displayed the different program,can you ask me fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-open-apps/d284d51d-9769-449a-9bd5-c5cea3202cae
  3. Fix open apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix open apps: First, I open a program on the computer, but in the screen displayed the different program,can you ask me fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-open-apps/d284d51d-9769-449a-9bd5-c5cea3202cae
  4. Windows App can't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows App can't open: I have recently received an update, so I updated it, knowing that nothing will happen as I didn't experience anything previously. After restarting, some apps turned gray and have underlined. They can't be open, so can anyone tell me what the problem is....
  5. Windows App can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows App can't open: I have recently received an update, so I updated it, knowing that nothing will happen as I didn't experience anything previously. After restarting, some apps turned gray and have underlined. They can't be open, so can anyone tell me what the problem is....
  6. Windows App can't open

7. Windows apps won't open and can't be fixed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps won't open and can't be fixed: Hello,All Windows applications do not open and even the store itself. It started a few weeks ago after upgrading to Windows version 2004/20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I would like an expert to use quick assistance to connect and control my computer. it's...
  8. Apps suspended after opening them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps suspended after opening them: I recently got a problem where if I try installing an app or opening an app it gets suspended immediately after opening it and then quits. Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/Sea-Mathematician-66 [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't open Windows Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open Windows Apps: Hello. I have been having an issue for weeks where I am unable to open several Windows Apps. I haven't tested every app but I am unable to open: Microsoft Store Photos Alarms & Clock Calculator Weather I posted a question here on the Community a few weeks when I...
  10. "This app can't open" for Windows apps

"This app can't open" for Windows apps: Not sure when this started, as I don't use Windows Apps very often, but currently I cannot access Windows Store or Windows apps except, apparently Edge and Calendar. On my start menu, other apps' tiles and the Store tile are greyed out with an exclamation point: [img]...