Windows 10: Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop.

Discus and support Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an MSI GF63 laptop. I reset my laptop removing all files option and after when windows installed again I was met with this problem. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothyLaw1, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop.

I have an MSI GF63 laptop. I reset my laptop removing all files option and after when windows installed again I was met with this problem. The pre-installed Windows apps couldn't startup. When I try to click on it, a window pops up but after closes down. The application has no logo. see attached file

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop. b557b977-b952-4ead-9030-fd13a1661edd?upload=true.png

:)

TimothyLaw1, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    will FF lockwise work from my laptop. Have IP, don,t carry or use it.

Not alongside passwords but you can save secure notes containing that information.

If you install the extension in Firefox on all machines you just need the one master password to login and access all passwords.

There's also a portable app that you can download or run from USB to access your data. Requires email confirmation on first use:

Here's that app with the note I just saved.

App is here but needs a Lastpass account set up via browser extension in order to import data.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Securi...m-Pocket.shtml

Callender, Sep 14, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop.

1. Windows apps don't work after resetting Laptop. - Similar Threads - apps don't resetting

2. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  3. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  4. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem....
  6. Windows Apps not working after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Apps not working after Reset: Like the title says, my Windows Apps are not working after I did a full reset.To elaborate:Apps like Microsoft Store, Sticky Notes, Photos appear when I search for them on start. But nothing happens when I click on them.I cannot open any photos, I no longer have a Notepad...
  7. keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

keyboard and mouse don't work after reset: Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I cannot connect to the internet. Help please....
  8. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps don't work: Hi there Recently when trying to open some photos I found out that the standard Windows Photos app disappeared. I tried to open the Windows store to fix it but it doesn't open either I've tried the cache reset but it didn't help. When trying to send feedback the Feedback...
  9. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...
  10. Windows Apps not working after resetting

Windows Apps not working after resetting: My laptop wasn't working properly and some of the apps like File Explorer etc, were not responding. Hence, I decided to Reset my PC. I performed the Reset with the option Keep My Files. But after the reset all my Windows App stopped working, many apps have just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after windows 10 reset apps don t works