Windows 10: Windows apps don't work

Discus and support Windows apps don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidJordan398, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows apps don't work

Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem.

:)

DavidJordan398, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows apps don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 13, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 13, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Windows apps don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows apps don't work

1. Windows apps don't work - Similar Threads - apps don't

2. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  3. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  4. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?: Right now for exampe I can open chrome but can't open steam. Sometimes I can't open neither. I updated windows and it helped but now it's the same again. also screen can lag for a moment and screen shuttering appers monitor turn black a few times and I can't use my mouse How...
  5. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?: Right now for exampe I can open chrome but can't open steam. Sometimes I can't open neither. I updated windows and it helped but now it's the same again. also screen can lag for a moment and screen shuttering appers monitor turn black a few times and I can't use my mouse How...
  6. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...: driver for camera is missng on my windows 10.I have searched for on device manager and is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-for-my-pc-is-missing-or-pc-dont-have-a/6bb327f2-6f0a-4cac-9f42-6e4ae4d631ad
  8. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...: driver for camera is missng on my windows 10.I have searched for on device manager and is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-for-my-pc-is-missing-or-pc-dont-have-a/6bb327f2-6f0a-4cac-9f42-6e4ae4d631ad
  9. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Apps don't download and it says 0B/S download speed. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't download and it says 0B/S download speed. What can I do?: When I download apps or games on the Microsoft store on Windows 11 it stops downloading and stays at 0B/S after having downloaded 1.97 GB even though I have plenty of space on my computer. I haven't found a fix for it. What can I do?...