Windows 10: Windows apps don't work

Discus and support Windows apps don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidJordan398, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows apps don't work

Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem.

:)

DavidJordan398, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows apps don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 13, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 13, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Windows apps don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows apps don't work

1. Windows apps don't work - Similar Threads - apps don't

2. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  3. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  4. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black: the apps that are black don't open nothing happens when I click on them what should I do? plzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-apps-dont-open-the-ones-that-are-black/313d63ec-e91f-4ca6-ab64-f8edebf94a96
  6. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black: the apps that are black don't open nothing happens when I click on them what should I do? plzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-apps-dont-open-the-ones-that-are-black/313d63ec-e91f-4ca6-ab64-f8edebf94a96
  7. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  8. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  9. Windows apps don't work

10. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Limits don't work for Minecraft: Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've...