Windows 10: Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons...

Discus and support Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kreetikal, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons...

/u/kreetikal, Jun 10, 2020
  2. gasolin Win User

No outlook.com app shortcut icon in chrome

Uninstalling chrome make's the chrome Outlook.com app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/hotmail checker i use, disappear from chrome as a shortcut next to the star button for bookmarks and the settings button where i have adblock and google chromecast icon

How do i get it back, i use windows 8.1 64 bit, extremly annoying that i can't get this icon,button back in chrome, please help me *Smile Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons... :)

gasolin, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons...

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons...

1. Windows apps have the same icons as photos when I search them. They have the correct icons... - Similar Threads - apps same icons

2. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Cortana
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  3. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  4. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..: Hello, I've been recently having this issue that's changed some of the app's icons.. I believe the cause for this would be due to once when I changed the default app opener for .png files to another app which I downloaded online Paint.netAnd yeah.. after I did that it was...
  6. App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..: Hello, I've been recently having this issue that's changed some of the app's icons.. I believe the cause for this would be due to once when I changed the default app opener for .png files to another app which I downloaded online Paint.netAnd yeah.. after I did that it was...
  7. A few app icons turned into photo icons in search

in Cortana
    A few app icons turned into photo icons in search: Hello,I've installed a few apps from the Microsoft Store in my D: drive, instead of the main C: drive. All apps now show this icon in search instead of what they should be showing. I've shared the screenshots of the icons below.I tried the solutions in similar threads, but I...
  8. Some apps does not have icons in search, instead they have an X icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps does not have icons in search, instead they have an X icon: Looks like this And this submitted by /u/brown_nigga [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjmses/some_apps_does_not_have_icons_in_search_instead/
  9. How to have correct bookmark icons

in Browsers and Email
    How to have correct bookmark icons: Many bookmark icons changed in this way [img] What happened and how to have correct bookmark icons? Can,please,someone help me Thank you 132000
  10. How to have correct bookmark icons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to have correct bookmark icons: Many bookmark icons changed in this way [img] What happened and how to have correct bookmark icons? Can,please,someone help me Thank you 132000