Windows 10: Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

Discus and support Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, can somebody help me? After the updates, Microsoft Store and all other WIndows Apps such as Camera, Photos, Groove Music, etc. are not working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shintaro2, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Shintaro2 Win User

Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

Hello, can somebody help me? After the updates, Microsoft Store and all other WIndows Apps such as Camera, Photos, Groove Music, etc. are not working properly. It automatically closes second after I click it.

I tried resetting Microsoft Apps through Apps and features but nothing happened. I also tried running the troubleshooting but it says it cannot identify the problem either.

I tried resetting my pc thrice now. I even cleaned both of my drives just to be sure if there are some corrupted files. I tried following the scripts on how to reinstall Microsoft Store using Powershell but what I keep getting is that it says it doesn't exist.

The next thing I did was doing an in-place upgrade using MediaCreation tool but it did not work either.

And now this notification "WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2007.24732.0.x64...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe The parameter is incorrect." keeps popping every time I open my pc.

Are there any other ways how to solve this problem?

:)

Shintaro2, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Email app on Windows 10 is not working properly

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Mail app on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using
    Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Mail app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

1. Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates. - Similar Threads - Apps working properly

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  4. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.: Hello, Yesterday after updates, Microsoft Store and all other Windows apps like photos, Groove, etc., are not working properly. It closes automatically after clicking on them. Tried resetting Microsoft apps through apps and functions, but nothing happened. I also tried to run...
  6. Windows apps not working properly.

in Cortana
    Windows apps not working properly.: My windows search is not working every time I start up my PC. I had to run C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe for it to work. Microsoft Store also doesn't work along with Calculator app. What could be the problem?...
  7. WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD: In my windows 10 pc i updated the software on 15-08-2020 and after that some windows settings apps like windows update and and microsoft store not working. Microsoft store is connected to internet and i can search apps but when i am trying to download an app it is not...
  8. Computer not working properly after update

Computer not working properly after update: Hi, I did an update for Windows 10 version 2004. I was prompted to restart my computer and then after starting up again, my background photo was a generic/default and it was telling me there was an issue logging into my account. So it asked me to reenter my pin, and told me...
  9. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update: HI, I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message. [ATTACH] I am not sure what app it refers to? Regards, Jonathan Evaluation copy. Build 18999.vb_release. 191004-1432...
  10. Audio not working properly after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working properly after Windows update: The RealTek HD Audio sounds incredibly quiet after the Windows November update since a few days since it came out. I've uninstalled drivers and re-installed Asus's stock driver for it, and I've even gone into the HD Audio Manager to make sure Loudness Equalization was in....