Windows 10: Windows Apps Missing After Reset

Discus and support Windows Apps Missing After Reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Huzef, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Huzef Win User

Windows Apps Missing After Reset

Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in an infinite loop I had to reset my PC it was the only option I had after resetting I noticed my windows apps are gone ms-store, clock etc and I can't install any other apps because the store itself is gone I tried Get-AppxPackage command it didn't work so I contacted support those guys tried the same solution I tried before and it didn't work below is the error I'm getting

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it

modifies are currently in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073D02)

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 7d6c02e0-f364-0003-771e-6c7d64f3d401 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 7d6c02e0-f364-0003-771e-6c7d64f3d401

At line:1 char:94

+ ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 7d6c02e0-f364-0000-1224-6c7d64f3d401 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 7d6c02e0-f364-0000-1224-6c7d64f3d401

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 7d6c02e0-f364-0004-ca2b-6c7d64f3d401 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 7d6c02e0-f364-0004-ca2b-6c7d64f3d401

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.437]

Can anyone help me ?

:)

Huzef, Apr 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2019
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Windows Apps Missing After Reset

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows Apps Missing After Reset

1. Windows Apps Missing After Reset - Similar Threads - Apps Missing Reset

2. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preinstalled apps missing after reset: Hello,I bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled about 2 months ago. It came with McAfee softwares preinstalled, which I removed immediately. Earlier this week, I had to reset the laptop. Normally, when I do this, everything that was preinstalled comes back....
  3. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    preinstalled apps missing after reset: Hello,I bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled about 2 months ago. It came with McAfee softwares preinstalled, which I removed immediately. Earlier this week, I had to reset the laptop. Normally, when I do this, everything that was preinstalled comes back....
  4. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Reset now Apps are missing.: Hi there,I have been having a lot of trouble with windows the last couple of weeks.To begin with, I could not download apps from the Microsoft Store, I would always get an error upon installation.Following this, I tried all the recommendations including WRreset, cmd and...
  6. Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. In start bar in place of default app -ms resources:app name is written. And none...
  7. Missing apps after a reset

Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...
  8. Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App

Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App: Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App Some features like - Display Density Signature Formatting, etc are missing. Further the App version is updated with Version 16005.12827.20400.0. Kindly provide an appropriate fix....
  9. Windows Store app missing after factory reset

Windows Store app missing after factory reset: I deleted everything from my C: folder to move it to a new drive. That messed things up so I reset my computer optioning to remove all files. After the reset, the windows store app is missing. I tried using windows powershell to fix it and found an error up to ....
  10. Missing Apps After Reset

Missing Apps After Reset: Hello, Yesterday I have "Reset" my Win10 and I have noticed that I am missing some default apps: - Microsoft Store - Groove Music - Photos - Voice Recorder - Calculator - Mail Outlook Actually I cant even write all down. Whats going on? I cant even download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows default apps missing after resetting