Windows 10: Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

Discus and support Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so basically i downloaded Netflix to my laptop. Then I went to put a shortcut on my desktop but it wasn't under "All Apps" I went to go uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ABA, Jun 26, 2016.

1. ABA
    ABA Win User

Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

Ok, so basically i downloaded Netflix to my laptop. Then I went to put a shortcut on my desktop but it wasn't under "All Apps" I went to go uninstall it but I couldn't since it wasn't in the list. It is accessible if i go into the windows store and open it from there. But other than that it doesnt show up when i search for it and it isnt in programs and features. I dont think the problem is specifically with netflix.

:)

2. alseals Win User

Programs not showing up in the apps list

Programs still not showing up in the apps menu even ones I download from windows site

alseals, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Programs not showing up in the apps list

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to create a new User Account and check if issue occurs.

To create a new User Account follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Type ‘Add, delete and manage other user accounts’ in search box.
    • Now click on ‘Add someone else to this pc’.
    • And follow the instructions to create a new User Account.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

1. Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List - Similar Threads - Apps Showing List

2. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list: So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN" twice and it still doesn't show up in the app list for me to block. Any advice?...
  3. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list: So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN" twice and it still doesn't show up in the app list for me to block. Any advice?...
  4. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  6. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  7. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

8. Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps

Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps: How do I force default for Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro Windows app for .pdf extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-an-app-for-default-when-the-app-doesnt/c9149348-bb36-4fe6-ae2b-0b9bcc0b2a0c
  9. App not showing in "installed apps "list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not showing in "installed apps "list: I am trying to limit my sons time on Fortnite. The game shows up under "activity" but not under "App and game limits", so I am not able to block or limit the time on it....
  10. Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App: Hello, Today I have observed the following behavior on my Dell Inspiron Laptop, when I boot my laptop and login, I get to the list of startup apps and see a strange app in the list. This app disappears from the list if I go to Apps and Features and come back to the startup...