Windows 10: Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar

Discus and support Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having an issue with Microsoft Store, it just won't open. Then there are few more problems, like I can't click on time to see calendar, action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rudolfos0, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Rudolfos0 Win User

Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar

I am having an issue with Microsoft Store, it just won't open.

Then there are few more problems, like I can't click on time to see calendar, action center doesn't work and battery icon doesn't open (power plan)

Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar 9a7c95b5-0830-4591-913e-b679e1a22eb0?upload=true.gif

I have used Tweaking.com tool to reset and repair Component store and app store, so far it hasn't worked.

SFC scan showed everything is OK.

Windows troubleshooters are completely useless, they show everything is OK and the only problem was that UAC was disabled, except that wasn't the problem.

I have ran it multiple times.

Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar e0149dbd-1fb1-4a2a-8133-4619e11fd949?upload=true.jpg

Few errors that I have noticed and seen in event viewer.

Failed to start system service: clipsvc with error: 0x80070424.

AppX Deployment operation failed for package Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.145_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy with error 0x80073CF6. The specific error text for this failure is: error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists.

Deployment Register operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.145_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy from: (AppxManifest.xml) failed with error 0x80073CF6. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues.

error 0xC0020036: Cannot register the Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy package due to the following error: <Error message string not found>.

I would assume Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy problem is the reason why the most basic taskbar icons doesn't work.

:)

Rudolfos0, Jun 25, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jun 25, 2019
  3. KDSFX Win User
    Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

I have the windows 10 calendar and email apps setup but they do not show any notifications in the action center. I have the email accounts set to show notifications in the action center but when I go to the setting page from action center to select which
    apps show notifications in the action center, email and calendar are not listed? any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?

KDSFX, Jun 25, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar - Similar Threads - Apps working action

2. Calendar and Action Center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Action Center not working: Dear comunity, This problem is bothering me for a while now. Calendar is simply not working and nothing at all happens when I press the clock and date. Same is with notifications, there is a circle saying I have "x" notifications but when I press it they just go away, nothing...
  3. Calendar and Action Center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Action Center not working: Dear comunity, This problem is bothering me for a while now. Calendar is simply not working and nothing at all happens when I press the clock and date. Same is with notifications, there is a circle saying I have "x" notifications but when I press it they just go away, nothing...
  4. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  5. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. Action center not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not working!: Hello i tried all of this and it doesnt work, i get this error in powershell : Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  7. action center not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center not working: recently i noticed my right side tab that goes off when there are notifications didnt do that anymore, everytime i try to click on it to show the notifications nothing happens, i've tried reaching the action center through different ways and i get windows shell is updating,...
  8. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  9. Action center not working

Action center not working: Hi. I have a problem, I cannot open action center with notifications in bottom bar and read them. I cant open calendar in bottom bar. I cant connect bluetooth devices, I click on "add bluetooth or other device" and nothing reacts. Please help...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center: I've been using the Windows Calendar App for a while now and I have found that I can't trust it and the Windows Action Center to display reminders properly. The major issue I have is that if a reminder manages to appear in the action center/popup window if I don't see or...