Windows 10: Windows Apps Not Working?

Discus and support Windows Apps Not Working? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Miralis_, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Miralis_ Win User

Windows Apps Not Working?

Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't do anything or opens for a second and closes. This is the error I get whenever I try to use something like photos,

https://imgur.com/a/cxZWINm

In case anyone suggests it, I already ran this command on powershell

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

And it always has an error saying it can't install because processes are still open. I've tried doing it the second I power on my laptop.
    https://imgur.com/a/GfMQXuf

:)

Miralis_, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps Not Working? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Apps Not Working? - Similar Threads - Apps Working

2. Picture app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture app not working: My picture app isn't working and I really want to transfer photos from my phone. Every time I try to open it it automatically closes again. if anyone could help that would be amazing I have tried everything suggested and it still won't work :(...
  3. Microphone not working on the xbox app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working on the xbox app on windows 10: So whenever I turn my microphone in the settings it turns the xbox party audio off and when i turn it off i can hear the party but i cant talk. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  4. Microsoft bopomopo input method works in Office 365, but not other apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft bopomopo input method works in Office 365, but not other apps on Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 Home system and I have installed Microsoft Bopomopo input method along with Traditional Chinese language pack. My problem is: the input method works OK in Office 365 Apps, like Word and Excel. But it doesn't work in other apps, like Firefox, Edge, File...
  5. Windows menu and windows apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows menu and windows apps not working: So i recently reset my laptop running on windows 10 but after i reset it i found that my windows start menu doesnt pop up when i left click on it. If i right click on it i can access some things like my task manager but not my settings. Also my microsoft edge is missing or it...
  6. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...
  7. Every microsoft apps not working

in Cortana
    Every microsoft apps not working: Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to search something on the search bar it wont type anything, also when i open a microsoft app for example is windows defender it...
  8. Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working

Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working: Hi Recently Microsoft Store and some of the default Windows 10 apps wouldn't open and had an exclamation mark on them in the Start Menu tile. Here are some of the things that I've tried: sfc /scannow wsreset reset all windows 10 apps (which let to more of them failing to...
  9. Windows store and apps not working...

Windows store and apps not working...: Yes, it's a problem with the Store, and yes, I've tried the troubleshooter (and a bunch of other "fixes" including doing a Windows reset, keeping my apps and data), and I still have the same issues. 1. The Microsoft Store icon is missing and when I try to start it from the...
  10. caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm trying out the Windows Mail app, and it seems to be accessing my iCloud email fine, once I set up an app password for it on appleid.apple.com, but none of my iCloud calendars. When I look at the server settings, it says it's using https://p06-caldav.icloud.com . Other...