Windows 10: Windows Apps Not working

Discus and support Windows Apps Not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok, so when I say windows apps I mean "Microsoft Store" "Photos" "Video Editor" so far. I also can't find the feedback hub. I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephanieSpear2, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows Apps Not working

Ok, so when I say windows apps I mean "Microsoft Store" "Photos" "Video Editor" so far. I also can't find the feedback hub.

I've tried everything here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/microsoft-store-doesn-t-launch-126a875d-8b72-def1-0af6-d325276a058b

I've also reset my computer. So at this point I have no idea what to do.

:)

StephanieSpear2, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps Not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Windows Apps Not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Apps Not working

1. Windows Apps Not working - Similar Threads - Apps working

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  6. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  7. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  8. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  9. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  10. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...