Windows 10: Windows Apps not working

Discus and support Windows Apps not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hai!I have been Windows 10 for a long time. I have never faced this type of problem. All the Windows 10 apps in my computer doesn't even working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by naveen kumar mahendran, May 23, 2021.

1. Windows Apps not working

Hai!I have been Windows 10 for a long time. I have never faced this type of problem. All the Windows 10 apps in my computer doesn't even working properly. It just opens up and closes immediately. Even the Microsoft Store is not not opening.I cant install any apps. Is there anything can be done?Thanks in advance.

:)

naveen kumar mahendran, May 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Apps not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2021
  4. Windows Apps not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Apps not working

1. Windows Apps not working - Similar Threads - Apps working

2. Print function in windows10 Photo app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print function in windows10 Photo app not working: This is a pretty unique scenario, but it seems a lot of our staff use the print to pdf function in windows 10, for instance they get a .jpeg sent to them in an email, open it in the photo app, and print either to a pdf to save it, or to print out.The unique scenario is, the...
  3. Print function in windows10 Photo app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print function in windows10 Photo app not working: This is a pretty unique scenario, but it seems a lot of our staff use the print to pdf function in windows 10, for instance they get a .jpeg sent to them in an email, open it in the photo app, and print either to a pdf to save it, or to print out.The unique scenario is, the...
  4. Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...: So I recently had to go out of town and wanted to bring all my files with me in my PC for work to be able to access them on laptop. I removed the SSD with the files I needed and put it into an external SSD case. I was able to use and access my files on my laptop normally but...
  5. Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...

Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...: So I recently had to go out of town and wanted to bring all my files with me in my PC for work to be able to access them on laptop. I removed the SSD with the files I needed and put it into an external SSD case. I was able to use and access my files on my laptop normally but...
  6. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...
  7. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...
  8. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....
  9. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....
  10. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security