Windows 10: Windows apps recommendations

Discus and support Windows apps recommendations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone tell me why I cant see the "installing apps" section in settings to enable me to change my recommendations for installing apps? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickiCollins, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Windows apps recommendations

Hi Can anyone tell me why I cant see the "installing apps" section in settings to enable me to change my recommendations for installing apps? Thanks

:)

NickiCollins, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows apps recommendations :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Windows apps recommendations

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows apps recommendations

1. Windows apps recommendations - Similar Threads - apps recommendations

2. why isnt change app recommendation settings popping up in my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isnt change app recommendation settings popping up in my settings: i need help changing the settings for school software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-change-app-recommendation-settings/b7cefe95-9763-434b-8fb4-07f39eb973f0
  3. why isnt change app recommendation settings popping up in my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why isnt change app recommendation settings popping up in my settings: i need help changing the settings for school software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-change-app-recommendation-settings/b7cefe95-9763-434b-8fb4-07f39eb973f0
  4. I cannot find the change recommended app settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the change recommended app settings: I cannot find the app settings on this PC to change my app settings. It keeps giving me the change your recommend settings, and then nothing is there to reverse it. I tried seeing if the Windows is in S-mode, and it won't allow me to do that either....
  5. I cannot find the change recommended app settings

I cannot find the change recommended app settings: I cannot find the app settings on this PC to change my app settings. It keeps giving me the change your recommend settings, and then nothing is there to reverse it. I tried seeing if the Windows is in S-mode, and it won't allow me to do that either....
  6. I cannot find the change recommended app settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  8. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  9. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do change my app recommendations settings on my windows 11 HP laptop so i can download...

How do change my app recommendations settings on my windows 11 HP laptop so i can download...: How do change my app recommendations settings on my windows 11 HP laptop so i can download zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-change-my-app-recommendations-settings-on/cec024b4-9522-4ea1-9093-12813124bb3b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thread recommendation for windows