Windows 10: Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation

Discus and support Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started after a windows update. My windows apps no longer function. I can't add accounts enable guest nothing. I can't even system restore and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanJure, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation

This started after a windows update. My windows apps no longer function. I can't add accounts enable guest nothing. I can't even system restore and save files. I need help!!!

:)

JonathanJure, May 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 29, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 29, 2020
  4. Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation

Apps say they need repairing or reinstalling

I have tried everything that you suggested but I still at least 10 apps including the one linking my printer which say 'contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling the apps.

Cant microsoft fix it with an update ? I am not very computer literate so some of the terms used and advise given to try things I do not understand. Can i go back to windows 7 it did everything I needed without problems. Windows 10 is no good to me if it
    wont work.

RichardMaddern, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation

1. Windows apps say contact admin for repair or reinstallation - Similar Threads - apps contact admin

2. Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin: Hello,I need some help. I just newly subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal. I love it. However, I just found out that when I try to open "Virus & Protection" in my windows security, it will have a prompt message stating "Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin" - this is a...
  3. Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin: Hello,I need some help. I just newly subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal. I love it. However, I just found out that when I try to open "Virus & Protection" in my windows security, it will have a prompt message stating "Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin" - this is a...
  4. how to contact network admin?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to contact network admin?: cant access files told to contact network admin..who is this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-network-admin/96ae20c2-0be3-4792-ba6f-c2e79b8faa3f
  5. This app Can't open. There's a Problem with this app. Contact System admin to reinstall...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app Can't open. There's a Problem with this app. Contact System admin to reinstall...: I have a new refurbished Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I've tried to join a zoom meeting, but i'm told I need to download it from their site, when I try to, I get the message in my subject line above. This has happened when I've tried to download other things as well. I...
  6. Repair Windows by reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repair Windows by reinstalling: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 when the upgrade was free. Now my laptop is running very slow and I want to start from a fresh install, but I don't have any media to install from, since it was a free upgrade download. My son bought Windows 10 home to reinstall his laptop....
  7. Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall

Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall: Calculator is about the only Microsoft App I use but I frequently find it missing from the list: [img] But it's worse on this occasion. I've previously successfully used the following (obscure) Powershell command, which restored all apps: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |...
  8. Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall: Calculator is about the only Microsoft App I use but I frequently find it missing from the list: [img] But it's worse on this occasion. I've previously successfully used the following (obscure) Powershell command, which restored all apps: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |...
  9. Told to contact admin - but i am admin!

in Windows 10 Support
    Told to contact admin - but i am admin!: I wanted to save a txt file to C: and got told I didn't have permission to save in that location: contact admin. But I have admin, am an administrator. How does all that work? p.s. sharing is enabled. Administrators have full control. 114054
  10. "There's a problem with *app name and path*. Repair and reinstall

"There's a problem with *app name and path*. Repair and reinstall: Hey guys, I get this error everytime I attempt to open a Windows App. "There's a problem with *app name and path*. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This happens for all Windows apps, including the store. I've attached a pic. Thanks!...