Windows 10: "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Discus and support "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone shed some light on this? It is an email from Google. The Microsoft Community does not seem to believe this is possible. Microsoft apps &... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RICKCOE, Mar 15, 2019.

1. RICKCOE Win User

"Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Can anyone shed some light on this? It is an email from Google. The Microsoft Community does not seem to believe this is possible.

Microsoft apps & services can:

• Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail
    • See, edit, download, and permanently delete your contacts
    • See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files

The actual email is more involved but contains personal information.

:)

RICKCOE, Mar 15, 2019

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

"Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? - Similar Threads - Apps Services taking

2. Windows 10 taking control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taking control: I want to know why Windows keeps changing settings away from my preferences? I am signed in via my hotmail account. Under accounts, the sign in options, I chose to NEVER if I am away for a while, require Windows to have sign back in. It has also been changing the settings...
  3. "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?: Microsoft apps & services connected to your Google Account You received this message because @msn.com is listed as the *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. @gmail.com is not your Google Account,from that account and stop receiving emails. Hi Rick, Microsoft apps &...
  4. Taking back control of your folders from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taking back control of your folders from OneDrive: When I first set up my computer, I enabled OneDrive, foolishly thinking it might be useful on a limited basis for sharing some information with friends and family. I just assumed it would be there if I ever wanted to use it. NOT SO. That damn thing takes over your...
  5. Lost access to everything but google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost access to everything but google chrome: I'm using a SuperSonic tablet running windows 10 that my college gave me but now I cant run anything but Google Chrome. I try to open settings but nothing happens, I try to open Control Panel but it tells me I lack the permissions to access, file manager does the same thing...
  6. Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

in Windows 10 News
    Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data: We’re always working on making it easier for you to understand and control your data so you can make privacy choices that are right for you. Earlier this year, we launched a new Google Account experience that puts your privacy and security front and center, and we updated our...
  7. Quick scan takes hours to complete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan takes hours to complete: What is going on with quick scan? I ran it yesterday and it took all day to run. Also is there a setting to run automatically. It is set to run real-time so is a scheduled scan unnecessary?...
  8. Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience

in Windows 10 News
    Greater transparency and control over your Google ad experience: Over the years, you’ve told us that transparency and control over your data and ad experience are important. That's why we've built products and tools to help you manage that experience. Back in 2009, we launched Ad Settings, providing you with a single place for your ad...
  9. Taking complete control (permissions) of my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Taking complete control (permissions) of my computer: I have tried many different tutorials from the tutorial page here on this site, but much of it is confusing to say the least. I am the only user on this Dell 9010 refurbed computer running windows 10 Pro. Why is my name not shown on the navigation pane under Local Disk...
  10. using email acct to log in your windows 10 on pc?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    using email acct to log in your windows 10 on pc?: Anybody does this is it safe? I use my email passwood acct to log in to my pc?is there any problems with doing this. 37076