Windows 10: "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Discus and support "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone shed some light on this? It is an email from Google. The Microsoft Community does not seem to believe this is possible. Microsoft apps &... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RICKCOE, Mar 15, 2019.

1. RICKCOE Win User

"Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Can anyone shed some light on this? It is an email from Google. The Microsoft Community does not seem to believe this is possible.

Microsoft apps & services can:

• Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail
    • See, edit, download, and permanently delete your contacts
    • See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files

The actual email is more involved but contains personal information.

:)

RICKCOE, Mar 15, 2019

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

"Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT? - Similar Threads - Apps Services taking

2. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  3. Windows log in not not taking acct pwd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows log in not not taking acct pwd: Having a problem logging into windows, IDK if it is the upgrade or I switched setting somehow. I am prompted for a password at start up which I never got before. I tried my MS acct pwd but I am told I am offline and won't take it. I use a wifi adaptor which only boots up once...
  4. Services and controller app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and controller app: We have a year old Windows 10 machine that my daughter uses for homework. No dodgy software no recent downloads. Tonight out of the blue the machine has crawled to snail’s pace. Checking the task manager I see the Services and Controller app is running at 80% CPU usage - and...
  5. "Services and Controller app" process takes 10~50% CPU periodically after the Windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Services and Controller app" process takes 10~50% CPU periodically after the Windows update.: tl;dr: Services and Controller app is taking 10~50% of CPU (video recording) and Windows update is a highly suspected culprit Hi guys, After the Windows update, "Services and Controller app" process is constantly taking 10~50% of my CPU. It goes up and down at the...
  6. Services And Controller app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Services And Controller app: Ummmmmm What the check. Why is my laptop being like this. I've done a clean startup or something but that didn't worl at all. The services and controller app running at 95% and making my cpu at 100% after five minutes of doing nothing and staying idle and it just stay like...
  7. Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage

Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage: I have had this before and restored my computer to a recovery point but it keeps coming back. I know there is already a theat about this subject but it doesnt help me. I have tried to clean boot my PC but that didnt work. With booting it up in safe mode it does go away but...
  8. Services and controller app

Services and controller app: We have a year old Windows 10 machine that my daughter uses for homework. No dodgy software..no recent downloads. Tonight out of the blue the machine has crawled to snail’s pace. Checking the task manager I see the Services and Controller app is running at 70% CPU usage - and...
  9. "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Windows Apps & Services" taking complete control of EVERYTHING in your GOOGLE ACCT?: Microsoft apps & services connected to your Google Account You received this message because @msn.com is listed as the *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. @gmail.com is not your Google Account,from that account and stop receiving emails. Hi Rick, Microsoft apps &...
  10. Taking complete control (permissions) of my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Taking complete control (permissions) of my computer: I have tried many different tutorials from the tutorial page here on this site, but much of it is confusing to say the least. I am the only user on this Dell 9010 refurbed computer running windows 10 Pro. Why is my name not shown on the navigation pane under Local Disk...